EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I'm back » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
Hi guys - I'm back! So, fill me in on whats been happening ...................... ?!

thanks

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
where you been

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
yes where have you been dawn, i have missed you, i was in cairo since, it was great
love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
In egypt for a week - had a lovely time, it was great to be back there, but had to let go of the man friend, didnt work out.

glad you enjoyed cairo Yorkshire Rose!

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
What is the temp there at night now? My guy says it's cold but I think he's nuts since I don't even wear a coat here until it's below 50 f.

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
I dont know in farhenheit, only celsius. It was about 30 C during the day, but the nights were cold. I needed a jumper.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
Its freezing here in Cairo.
The last few days the temps been hovering at 25 c or 75f. Need quilts on the beds now. Clear blue skies, very sunny today but cold Brrrrrr

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
quilts on bed at 25c you want to get over here you would be sleeping in your clothes [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
I remember back in the winter of '97 I also had to purchase a heater because it was so cold at night. And I remember wearing a winter jacket and even a scarf (I easily get throat pain).

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
i remember ummm i forgot [Confused]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Oh, DawnBev, sorry that your trip wasn't successful in regards to your relationship. But you know people say 'things happen for a reason'. So don't be too much depressed, all the best! Good to have you back on ES! [Smile]

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
75 fareingheit is cold?????? My goodness I still sleep with the window open at 55!!!

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
The last 6 months have been up to the 40's or high 30's most days so a sudden drop to 25 feels really cold. 3 weeks ago I had air con on at night, now its jump in get under the duvet and a hot cup of marmite!! lol
Also we are out in the desert so we are not as protected as the city.

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
Thanks Tigerlily, I'm fine - not depressed, was a little disappointed - some things are not meant to be and all that. Still had a good holiday and looking forward to the next one! Came back laden with goodies i.e. orange blossom water etc. Someone on here was looking for Worcester Sauce? I think it was Smuckers? I saw some in the Ebeid supermarket. a very large carton for 63 LE.

Mrs C
Member # 10808
 - posted
so glad to see the brits chatting about the weather!

hohum
Member # 10438
 - posted
yes i'm quite envious, i am freezing lately here uk, what i wouldnt give to move somewhere hot...sob sob...i HATE the cold with a verngance, i want to hibernate until march [Frown] can i jump inside someones suitcase next time they go to egypt? pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee promise i'l be good, you'l never know i'm there! [Big Grin]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
come and live with me for the winter Hohum!!
Today is 25, no clouds, blue sky but bring a quilt for the night!! haha
Mrs C Howdy doody!! [Wink]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Can i come tooti, its also cold here, but its quite romantic, with the heating on, the lights down low and the candles on, with eastenders on, hahahahaha

im looking forward to seeing some snow,

I hope youre ok dawn bev, No i didnt meet with my friend, no more contact, funny how life goes, but i think it was for the best, otherwise i could now be in a terrible situation, so god tells us which path to take, i belive this
good luck honey, i wish you lots of happiness
xx

Mrs C
Member # 10808
 - posted
cold? i hadnt noticed! i recommend a hot blooded male! (newlywed hehe)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com