EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Misr Pig's Cafeteria from hell...... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Samarra_Anissa
Member # 12077
 - posted
Can't get this BS out of my head.

Before you get into the gate coridor at the Cairo International airport, you must show your passport. Unless you are a Gulf or Saudi Arab. THen security kisses your arse.

Our flight back was delayed. So we ended up waiting 7 freaking hours and we given a cafeteria coupon.

okay so its roast beef with a slice of lettuce and no condoments.

My mom was brave and pushed for a cheese cake desert instead and somehow recieved it. [Eek!]

Then I noticed a problem a big problem.

I couldn't get a seat to sit down. So I took a chair from a table in which only one guy was sitting down. He flipped. I don't give a rats ass, they aren't here I might be done in 5 minutes.

But it got worse, much worse I mean pissing off sono to the max worse.

While I had to fight over a freaking chair for 10 minutes and no staff person got up to supply chairs that were chained and locked away on the side, a staff took a chair from a table with 7 somalis sitting around it so a big fat ugly stupid third wife kuwaiti bitch got her own seat & table away from her husband's harem.

I mean seriously I am sitting here and seeing very little difference in the skin tone, and this third wife got alot of special attention.

I mean the fat ass jerk off Ibrahim something wiped the seat off (her request), wiped the table off and brought her a cup of tea. Bowing and everything smilling, kissing her huge stinky arse.

Why on earth would Misr Pig employees give preference to a fat stupid third wife a Kuwaiti over a large family of Somalis?

I furiously wrote down all the details of what was going on (have yet to unearth the paper with the notes) when the cafeteria boss wanted to know what I was writting down. He tried to convince me that the Somali family offered to give up the chair and the table but I wasn't buying it.

The woman at the table across from me is Egyptian working Kuwait.

My mother takes off and considers me an embarassment (which may explain why each and every employee of color quits at her department within 2 years, most its only 6 months and why she and her organization has been sued over this).

After mom storms off the Egyptian expat across from me tells me in broken English I am right and its a pity.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Later, on the plane I see the Somali family put away their danish passports and start to discuss the family's business.

If only that Ibrahim knew these Somalis were EU citizens and more than likely well off. All daughters were in college and the family is doing well.

So my question is:

Has anyone else witness Misr Pig's racism?

Most importantly anyone ever wanted to kick an Misr Pig employee in their rotting gonads?

edited for the "good name" policy, no one could ever know which company I am refering to. Not all Misr Pig employees are racist, some of them are extremely nice people. For the nice Misr Pig employees I invite you to go down to the cafeteria and kick in some rotting gonads yourself.

Some of the baggage check Misr Pig employees are hot, almost as if they weren't Egyptian men!

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
That is the problem with most but not all egyptians,especially in cairo,they love kissing ass hoping for some backsheesh,iam afraid that is why there are no solid development here,And thats they have too good a leadership.Get my drift?? [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

cairoexpat
Member # 1023
 - posted
Have to agree with Maxman, it's all about money.

Samarra_Anissa
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
That is the problem with most but not all egyptians,especially in cairo,they love kissing ass hoping for some backsheesh,iam afraid that is why there are no solid development here,And thats they have too good a leadership.Get my drift?? [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Yeah I catch your drift. But the Somali family weren't poor. Actually it sounded like they chose to remain modestly middle class looking and were worth far more.

Yet such so much of Misr Pigs customers are Gulf Arabs I suppose its indoctrinated into them to focus on the Gulf Arabs.

I saw it as racism, didn't see much economic class preference making, just race.

Suppose since they were Somali's with Danish citizenship they aren't used to handing over bakeesh, while the Gulf Arab would be.

Still it was an act out of the pre-French revolution and utterly disguisting. [Mad]

Valerie
Member # 6806
 - posted
I will never trust a Somali as far as I could throw them. I went to look at an apartment owned by one. The wife said she an husband were doctors.

I made the mistake of saying house was very nice, they even gave thanks to Allah for my good luck

We agreed a price, and the day before we were due to sign contract she upped the price 5000 UK pounds

I told her to go stuff herself....she understood

Samarra_Anissa
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Valerie:
I will never trust a Somali as far as I could throw them. I went to look at an apartment owned by one. The wife said she an husband were doctors.

I made the mistake of saying house was very nice, they even gave thanks to Allah for my good luck

We agreed a price, and the day before we were due to sign contract she upped the price 5000 UK pounds

I told her to go stuff herself....she understood

Half of my girlfriends are Somalis. So I disagree, what that homeowner did is what most homeowners do here in the Twin cities, so I am not surprised, its part of buying a home.

I have had nothing but trouble with Gulf Arabs and I don't expect that to change.

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
Pepole.people,the issue here are not somalis or gulf arabs,but naked Racisim,something i abhore,pls stick to the point.

Valerie
Member # 6806
 - posted
quote:
Pepole.people,the issue here are not somalis or gulf arabs,but naked Racisim,something i abhore,pls stick to the point.

So you think thats not racisim?

I have a white face come from a western country....just because it is the reverse to the usual [Eek!]

I know in Egypt the price increase goes on... but its time other countries learnt because we have a white face doesnot mean we are rich.... [Roll Eyes]

spacedust
Member # 12116
 - posted
try the guy at the reception of first class lounges!
he gives you the third degree unless your wearing a suit,then he is up your arse..lol.

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
Dear Val,
I understand where you are coming from,it is sad that this has to happen in egypt but then again which third world country isnt like this?? [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Samarra_Anissa
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Dear Val,
I understand where you are coming from,it is sad that this has to happen in egypt but then again which third world country isnt like this?? [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Parts of America are like that too.

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
Dear Val,

I once travelled from texas all the way to new orleans and what i saw in the poor black areas made The part of africa where i grew up look like paradise

Samarra_Anissa
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
Dear Val,

I once travelled from texas all the way to new orleans and what i saw in the poor black areas made The part of africa where i grew up look like paradise
And there are poor white areas that look exactly like that. But those poor white communities are not on major highways, some you must reach my boat, and some of their private drives are protected by security cameras with booby trapped loaded shot guns aimed at the driver's seat of a pickup.

I am not kidding. Years can go by and you won't see these people. [Eek!]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com