EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » bloody hell » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
Ive only been away from the internet for 5 days and look what I've missed!

I've only come into work to get some study done and now I've lost track of my concentration.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year everyone

Dawn
x

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
Ive only been away from the internet for 5 days and look what I've missed!

I've only come into work to get some study done and now I've lost track of my concentration.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year everyone

Dawn
x

Welcome back, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dawn.

If you are away from here during the Christmas festivities of course you will miss a lot, there is always more to watch on TV at this time so we do try to compete here too [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Dawn
Welcome back

weve missed you so much
All the best for 2007
Love Alison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
Hi Dawn,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. I have missed my daily email from you! I promise I will find the time to keep in touch with you whilst I am in Hurghada for the New Year and thanks for all your support and advice that you have given to me over these past few weeks.

Es has definately been interesting over the Christmas period much more interesting than the Christmas episode of Eastenders!

Amanda x x

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
Hi amanda
im so jealous of you going to hugarda , hows all going with you and youre new friend

Look whatever the out come, go , have fun, and just bring us some wonderful stories and pics back
I miss polina, anyone seen her

Have a fab time
when are you leaving

I send you lots of love
Alison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
Thank you Yorkshire Rose - I will keep you updated when I am there or will ask DawnBev to keep you informed for me! All is going well with my new friend but I did start having a few doubts yesterday, but I guess that is normal. I am really excited about all this and I promise that I will bring some wonderful pics back and hopefully a wonderful story! I leave the UK on Friday morning at 10.00 am and I am sure that I won't sleep the night before because of nerves and excitement!

Thank you to all my friends here for your support and I hope you all find what you are looking for in 2007.

Take care

Amanda x x

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
are you all packed yet?

xxx

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
Never mind Eastenders, Corri and Emmerdale, I'm still reeling from Hollyoaks last night!

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Never mind Eastenders, Corri and Emmerdale, I'm still reeling from Hollyoaks last night!

damn I dont watch that [Frown] do they repeat??

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
There is an omnibus edition on Sunday mornings

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
There is an omnibus edition on Sunday mornings

yayyy thats my sunday sorted [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
I cant miss my eastenders
love it all my life,
its all i look forward to, god ,y is so boring

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
I cant miss my eastenders
love it all my life,
its all i look forward to, god ,y is so boring

YR *hugs* beleive me being an Eastenders fan gets you street cred, im mostly a Neighbours and Home and Away fan, imagine how sad im seen as [Frown]

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
You don't know sad. I am an archers fan lol

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
quote:

Why, what happened in hollyoaks last night, I missed it. Did see it tonight though.
Anyone here remember Brookside? No, this is sad but I used to love Brookside so much that when I lived in Cyprus for 5 years, I used to get my dad to video it for me every week and send it out to me so that I could get my weekly fix. I do like Hollyoaks though, watch it in the week then again on a Sunday!

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
quote:
are you all packed yet? xxx

Nearly finished packing, got a few things to iron and then that's it. I only hope that I am not over my luggage allowance. On the 2 occassions I have been to Egypt this year I have been charged excess luggage allowance both times, the airlines are so strict now [Mad]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Look whatever the out come, go , have fun, and just bring us some wonderful stories and pics back

Have been today and done the last minute holiday shopping and treated myself to a digital camera, so I promise there will be lots of good pictures for you to see, that's if I can work out how the camera works [Confused]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com