EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » is Enrique performing in Cairo or not? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
parvati
Member # 4042
 - posted
I wanted to know urgently that if Enrique Iglesias is performing Cairo or not, bcoz I will be travelling from India and I wanna see his show desparately!! Awaiting a prompt reply pleaseeeeeee!!!!

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by parvati:
I wanted to know urgently that if Enrique Iglesias is performing Cairo or not, bcoz I will be travelling from India and I wanna see his show desparately!! Awaiting a prompt reply pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Can't say if he is or not....but just posing a question for you. Don't you think he looks better without 'The Mole'?

parvati
Member # 4042
 - posted
Dear GiggleGirl,

The show is suppose to happen tommorow in Cairo, just wanted to know if its happening or not!!

And about the mole?? I love him very much... I only listen to his music all the time... I dont care about the mole... hehe!

moll
Member # 921
 - posted
Yes, parvati, he's performing in cairo on the 17th. We've just come back from Luxor and they were still advertising on Egyptian tv, so I think they must still have tickets.

parvati
Member # 4042
 - posted
thanx a lot moll, but is it possible for you to find out for me if the show is definate?? bcoz i heard it has been postponed or something...

Nesrine
Member # 3861
 - posted
i think it is in same time
check thishttp://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003056.html

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
This may sound a bit weird, but I was at the Hash last night and one of the moms there got a call from a mom of a little boy who wanted to take the Hash moms daughter to the concert. The boy is supposedly the son of one of the NILE FM radio stations owners and they have tickets...of course. Anyway the boys mom was calling the girls mom to invite the girl with them to the concert tonight. It MUST be happening!

parvati
Member # 4042
 - posted
well guys!! the bad news is ENRIQUE IGLESIAS is NOT happening today...

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com