EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tigerlily Is Back! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_
Member # 3567
 - posted
Hi Girls & Guys,

I AM BACK ON THIS BOARD to discuss just almost anything with you regarding Egypt.

I moved half way around the world, got settled in my home country again and also went on vacation to the Red Sea.

Ready to join you all here online!

Egyptianese
Member # 4982
 - posted
OH HELL NO.. not another nut

elmagnoon
Member # 4199
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptianese:

lol...You beat me to it

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
Tigerlily...... good to see you !

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptianese:

Considering the registeration date of tiger and you.. there is a span of almost 6 months between you 2.. why do u call her nuts??

Shareen
Member # 989
 - posted
Lol Jag..... you want an expert on egypt and egyptians?
Meet Tigerlilly, but sadly she has now been to a Red Sea resort, so her expertise will not only include the rest of Egypt (where she has never been) but will now include Hurghada/Sharm and their resident gigolos.
I am out of this thread.... can someone put a warning sign on the topic so I know where she posts and can avoid them?

Yours very sincerely
Shareen
Sex tourist

_
Member # 3567
 - posted

Well, Shareen, you never will get over it, do you? Have a good night and pray that you not having a nightmare about my return!

_
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Meet Tigerlilly, but sadly she has now been to a Red Sea resort, so her expertise will not only include the rest of Egypt (where she has never been) but will now include Hurghada/Sharm and their resident gigolos.
I am out of this thread.... can someone put a warning sign on the topic so I know where she posts and can avoid them?

Yours very sincerely
Shareen
Sex tourist

Oh, PS, Shareen, I am NOT 60 or 50, I am just 30 and I am married with three small children as some on ES here now.

Do I need to hang out with beach boys? Or better, do I have the time to do that??????

Good night again and sweet dreams!

katrina
Member # 3747
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:

Yours very sincerely
Shareen
Sex tourist

Shareen what is your problem with Tiger?

Tiger, we have not seen you for a while. hope things are good

_
Member # 3567
 - posted

Hi, Katrina, thanks I am happier than ever. How is everything going on with you? I did my fair share of time in the US and now I am back in GE.

Kids are all healthy, school is starting in the end of this month and I am also determined to start finally Arabic lessons. I also found an Egyptian restaurant in the new city we are residing in.

Sounds strange but I want to know more about Egypt (even if I lived there for three years), I want to understand more, I just want to communicate better. And hopefully we are living there again in two years (I pray!!!!)

Good night everyone!

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Nice to see you again Tiger..
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Oh, PS, Shareen, I am NOT 60 or 50, I am just 30 and I am married with three small children as some on ES here now.

Do I need to hang out with beach boys? Or better, do I have the time to do that??????

Good night again and sweet dreams!

Egyptianese
Member # 4982
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Considering the registeration date of tiger and you.. there is a span of almost 6 months between you 2.. why do u call her nuts??

I have experience with this sort of things I can sniff em out.. Tigerlily and Sonomod.. same breed.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com