EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Alabanda » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
moll
Member # 921
 - posted
This is a civil question and I would like an answer.

Someone, and I would assume it's you, is deleting all the topics that included the filthy name calling, abuse and hate I've received recently on this board. I understand that sonomod is personally going through all her nasty, abusive posts and editing them in an effort to cover up her vindictiveness.

This makes a nonsense of any posts that are left where I've tried to defend myself.

Now for a civil question, I'd like a civil answer.

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
and I would assume it's you, is deleting all the topics that included the filthy name calling, abuse and hate I've received recently on this board.

You can't live with them but you can't live without them ??

moll
Member # 921
 - posted
I didn't ASK for the abuse and hate and filth that's been directed at me here, but since I received it and the damage has been done, I'd like them left where they are so that other people can at least see what it was I tried to defend myself against.

That is, if there's anybody left reading ES at all now.

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
Tha's a bit sadistic, don't you think??? I am sure you weren't enjoying it???

moll
Member # 921
 - posted
I think maybe you mean masochistic, jaguar. Sadistic means people who enjoy hurting others, like certain people here, and I'm certainly not a sadist. Mind you, that's about the only thing I wasn't called.

Masochistic means people who enjoy being hurt and I'm not one of them either.

moll
Member # 921
 - posted
And to repeat my question for Alabanda or whoever it is that's deleting certian topics....why are you deleting them?

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
simply couldn't spell it.. thanks !

jaguar
Member # 3378
 - posted
Moll... Could it be Shumza????? for a reason or another???

moll
Member # 921
 - posted
I don't know who it is,I'm asking WHOEVER it is for an answer. And since Alabanda posted on here earlier, I'm assuming it's him that's doing it.

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 10 August 2004).]

Jennifer
Member # 1443
 - posted
Um, how would Alabanda do that?

Alabanda
Member # 594
 - posted
Although I don't see any civil questions in your post, the civil answer is no, I have nothing to do with deleting the posts. You assumed wrong.

A civil little piece of advice.. if deleting those posts made your posts in defense nonsense (if they weren't nonsense from the beginning), then just go edit your posts or ask for them to be deleted as well. Please, keep me out of this because I won't take any sides.

moll
Member # 921
 - posted
Alabanda, if you aren't and have never been AdminBoy, I apologise for my assumption.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by 'if your posts in defence weren't nonsense from the beginning', but as you're not taking sides it doesn't really matter.

Jewel of the Nile
Member # 13132
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Alabanda:
Although I don't see any civil questions in your post, the civil answer is no, I have nothing to do with deleting the posts. You assumed wrong.

A civil little piece of advice.. if deleting those posts made your posts in defense nonsense (if they weren't nonsense from the beginning), then just go edit your posts or ask for them to be deleted as well. Please, keep me out of this because I won't take any sides.

HA! MK, you were right about Alabanda, he (or she) is quite entertaining. [Smile]

Shebah
Member # 12165
 - posted
I don't exactly understand this. But.......it's interesting. lol [Big Grin]

Alabanda
Member # 594
 - posted
I couldn't understand what was going on until I read a post by Alabanda and realized that was like 3 years ago [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I was like... what the heck?! I step in and post a message after being away for ages and people start shooting?! [Roll Eyes]

Moll, for the record... I never delete anything [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Jewel of the Nile:
HA! MK, you were right about Alabanda, he (or she) is quite entertaining. [Smile]

Yeah.

BTW, hi, how do you do?!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com