EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian Women/Men Wher are you? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
elmagnoon
Member # 4199
 - posted
How many ES members are Egyptians who live in Egypt? I constantly read those posts describing how Egyptian Men and Women are like and, with few exceptions, the replies are from Foreigners.

What about welsafty's thread? Speak up for God sakes. Let’s hear it form the Lion's mouth.

If I say that I don't know any women as "arrogant", "demanding", "needy" and "materialistic" they'll say that's because I don't live in Egypt.
Well, I have eight (8) sisters and no less than 16 female cousins from my mother side alone. That's 24 Women in one family...highly Educated, Intelligent, Traveled and most have chosen to have a career beside family.
Many of them are married and did not at any time consider Financial issues to be the most important in the relationship.
One cousin has a VERY wealthy father and married a modest man she'd met in college, her father was quite pleased to see her happy. Money was not a factor.

Speak up Egyptians!!!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668
 - posted

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 19 August 2004).]

The Eyptian
Member # 5069
 - posted

[This message has been edited by The Eyptian (edited 20 August 2004).]

BahYBasha
Member # 4522
 - posted
i dont need to defend myself, Egyptian or Egypt because most what is being posting here is just crap and usually wise ppl ignore crap. So dont bother defending urself.
ya ragal hat7'od 3ala klam shawyet elzabala dowl. nafad wee tanesh.

Egyptianese
Member # 4982
 - posted
Co-signing with the Basha 100%

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Egyptian women in Egypt or abroad are extremely aware of who they really are, they don't really need to announce it...and then get called names and pointed at as freaks...

Trying to help people understand Egyptian culture on ES..was at one point my objective..
But that too will pass...

http://www.youregypt.com

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 22 August 2004).]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com