EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Life on The West Bank... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
quinonostante
Member # 6282
 - posted
Last August we stayed in Luxor for the first time! We were fortunate enough to have contacted Jane from 'Flats In Luxor' prior to our holiday, and even though we weren't staying there (we'd booked before we saw her site), we booked several tours which she arranged AND was our guide for! And how lucky we were.....Jane is a complete Egypt enthusiast with an incredible working knowledge of Luxor monuments and Egyptology!

She also introduced us to locals who helped us out with felucca rides and helped enrich our stay!

She certainly has made Luxor her home, and her sensible, laid back approach to life on The West Bank has most certainly helped her, and indeed her daughter make Egypt their home!

We also got to see the flats there and they are quite spectacular...the views are incredible!

We can't wait to return to Luxor!

DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954
 - posted
I Live On The West Bank And I Love It, So Quiet, No Pipping Of Horns Etc, I Get No Hassle, Which I Was Told I Would Get.
No Problem Getting Across Whatever The Time, And Only Takes About 5 mins.

Love The East Bank, But Its Nice To Get Away From It Sometimes.

DJKeefy™

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by quinonostante:
Last August we stayed in Luxor for the first time! We were fortunate enough to have contacted Jane from 'Flats In Luxor' prior to our holiday, and even though we weren't staying there (we'd booked before we saw her site), we booked several tours which she arranged AND was our guide for! And how lucky we were.....Jane is a complete Egypt enthusiast with an incredible working knowledge of Luxor monuments and Egyptology!

She also introduced us to locals who helped us out with felucca rides and helped enrich our stay!

She certainly has made Luxor her home, and her sensible, laid back approach to life on The West Bank has most certainly helped her, and indeed her daughter make Egypt their home!

We also got to see the flats there and they are quite spectacular...the views are incredible!

We can't wait to return to Luxor!

thank you so much, it is a thrill for me when I make someones holiday for them

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
...... and it is refreshing to read nice postings for a change.

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938
 - posted
It sure is LL.
Hope you had a fabulous New Year, my best 2 you in 2005..............may it rox for you

)))

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com