EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Car + Driver = 50 EGP » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SimplyMe
Member # 6465
 - posted
A guy that owns a Fiat Uno, Model 1999, can drive you wherever you want all day (max. 8 hours) for LE50 + PETROL on you.

He can also drive you to and from other cities, but you need to make a new agreement with him. He's extremely flexible.

If interested call him on 010 410 7073. His name's Saeed.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
Poor Saeed is being taken advantage of badly. He is supposed to drive for 8 hours, maintain his car, and pay for parking for $7.00. That is all?

I guess three questions that would make a difference.

1- Can he speak English?
2- What is the Fiat like? Is it clean?
3- How is his driving?

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 03 April 2005).]

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
I would also like to ask how he can afford to maintain his brake fluid or replace his tyres on those prices.

You pay your money you take your choice, I would prefer to pay a decent amount and be sure both driver and car were in tip top condition.

SimplyMe
Member # 6465
 - posted
Debbie,

He maintains and washes his car once a week. It's in perfect shape. He even sprays air freshener. It practically looks like a brand new car.

If you don't believe me, see for yourself.

Lemonspice and EFLVirgo, both of you have tried him, haven't you? What do you think?

SimplyMe
Member # 6465
 - posted
Debbie, where did you get $7.00? I said he charges LE50 + PETROL. That makes around $12.

Some civil servants make $12 a *month* in this country, not in 8 hours.

Besides, 60 whatever EGP in Egypt are worth much more than $12 dollars in the States. So you can't calculate everything by converting it into dollars.

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264
 - posted
Yes, I'm a regualar with him now. The car is new, clean, well-maintained. It's spotless. Another advantage is that the bloke is soooooo polite and patient, just like Lemonspice said.

lemonspice
Member # 5667
 - posted
I definitely agree. His car looks new, he takes care of it, has done a lot to it, like painiting it, putting freshner. Does it have to be overpriced so that it seems 'good enough'? I don't think that should be the case. I personally think he deserves more-which I have the choice to do.. Saeed is a hard-worker, wish him all the best.

kkkaaa
Member # 7146
 - posted
can he pick me up from alexandria airport at 2AM!!!! in the morning.............?????

[going at summer time]
any know if i can get a flat for $200 or less in alex? [ near roushdy]

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264
 - posted
kkkaaa, why don't you phone him and ask? Or are you not in Egypt yet?

kkkaaa
Member # 7146
 - posted
no me in eourpe wil go ther in summer

SimplyMe
Member # 6465
 - posted
kkkaaa, I don't think he'd mind collecting you from Alex airport at 2am, but I guess you'd have to pay him extra for the journey from Cairo to Alex and back.

You could try phoning him like a week before you arrive.

Om Gabriel
Member # 6570
 - posted
Saeed is trustable and his prices are ok.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com