EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Hurghada connection: flight HRG-CAI? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Pollina
Member # 6404
 - posted
Hi girls,

anybody knows how much a return flight from Hurghada to Cairo is with Egypt Air?

And does anybody know if Port Said has an airport and if there are flights there?

TX
Pollina

bergamo
Member # 7123
 - posted
deary Pollina
good day
pls note that flight from Hurghada to Cairo is with Egypt Air about 250 L.E OR 50 USD$
i am from port said yes there are airport but no fleights between cairo
pls note that the distance between cairo and port said it is two hours by car or bus
pls feel free to contacted me if you need any help again
are u will visited port said?
wait u reply
my e-mail: miasolimane@yahoo.com
best wishes
mohamed

quote:
Originally posted by Pollina:
Hi girls,

anybody knows how much a return flight from Hurghada to Cairo is with Egypt Air?

And does anybody know if Port Said has an airport and if there are flights there?

TX
Pollina

Pollina
Member # 6404
 - posted
Thank's bergamo. Well, will go to HRG soon and just wanted to know if there are also flights to Port Said or other places to visit in Egypt. Because travelling by bus is not my preferred way of travelling.

Semsema
Member # 5415
 - posted
Bergamo, correct me if I am wrong, but the price you quoted is for Egyptian nationals, not for tourists or Europeans?

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
POLLINA... Bargamo is quoting totally the wrong prices for non- Egyptians... the last time I asked for foreigners it was about 1500 le!!
And they say the Europeans are racist!!!???

Pollina
Member # 6404
 - posted
hihi, actually that is ok because i need the price for an egyptian. but also to me it seemed quite low. anyway, i wrote to egypt air in the meantime and they said it's 1094 EGP for a ticket valid a week and 890 EGP valid for one day. strange policy!

seanxo
Member # 7616
 - posted
hello there,
i'm really confused!?
i'll be coming to hurghada in the 20th of may but i didn't want to go there,i wanted to go to cairo instead but the ticket was cheaper to take it to hurgada,please any one knews if there's any trains or buses?r they cheaper than the flights???is it dobled standrad for europeans as well?!
many thanks
seian

hatshepsut
Member # 4664
 - posted
the bus from hurghada to cairo is 50 le and goes several times a day - if you take the el gouna bus, which is ok standardwise, you will need about 5 hours
on the nightbus you will be more quick, because they don't make long stops...
it's no problem at all to go with the bus, nobody will bother you and don't listen if anybody is telling you, you are not allowed to go with a public bus (tourleader like to tell this) - it's not true!!!!
if you need help in getting a ticket or whatever - just tell, i'm shure the hurghada girl's will help you

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by seanxo:
hello there,
i'm really confused!?
i'll be coming to hurghada in the 20th of may but i didn't want to go there,i wanted to go to cairo instead but the ticket was cheaper to take it to hurgada,please any one knews if there's any trains or buses?r they cheaper than the flights???is it dobled standrad for europeans as well?!
many thanks
seian

Didn’t I hear somewhere that you get a different visa when you fly into the Sinai/Red Sea resorts and that you would need a different one if you wanted to come to Cairo?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com