EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » OBTAINING THE RIGHT VISA » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
BECKY
Member # 7053
 - posted
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH WHICH VISA I WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR SO THAT I CAN STAY IN EGYPT INDEFINATELY AS I AM CONFUSED ON WETHER I WILL BE ALLOWED TO STAY THERE.

Rainbow1986
Member # 7592
 - posted
Hey,
are you married in Egypt?? It might help if you go into a travel agents as they can sort this out for you, though there maybe a small fee

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
You can stay as a tourist and you just have to renew your visa everyr, quick, cheap and simple.Don't worry

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Hi Becky!

There is no visa that allows indefinite stay as far as I know. If you come in as a tourist you can get a 2-3 month visa and then apply for annual renewals. If you are married to an Egyptian man or working here the situation is slightly different. Check out this link for details of Egyptian visas: http://touregypt.net/visa.htm

Vi
Member # 7515
 - posted
Hi Becky,

Please go to the site of Egyptian Embassy in London and in case you didn't get all the info you need from there, call them.They very nice and useful.
This is the web address:
http://egypt.embassyhomepage.com/
Goog luck!

Vi

hatshepsut
Member # 4664
 - posted
becky you can just come into the country with you normal tourist visa, which is normallt valid for one month... after this you go to the visa office and apply for a new tourist visa... very simple and cheap

if you are intending to work here, usually the company you work with is applying for a work permission and then you will get another kind of visa, wich is called residence visa.....

for the beginning the tourist visa is ok and absolutly no problem......

this is how the things work in hurghada, don't know if it's different in cairo, sharm...

hope that helps

Mr Small
Member # 7071
 - posted
I do believe for sharm you have to go 100km up the coast to El Tor to get a 1year residents visa that is renewable annually. To renew it you have to go back to El Tor.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com