EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » looking for flatmates » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Vango
Member # 7782
 - posted
I rent a nice appartment in Zamalik, bordered by the corniche. Two separate rooms, big enough, DSL connection, furnished, clean, etc.

Price: 1000 EP per month

You can have a dog, a cat, be a smoker, enjoying Amr Diab, I don t mind as long as your a honest and a bit friendly.

bergamo
Member # 7123
 - posted

dear friend
good day
pls send me your mobile number in order to can contacted you and arranged an meeting
my e-mail
miasolimane@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by Vango:
I rent a nice appartment in Zamalik, bordered by the corniche. Two separate rooms, big enough, DSL connection, furnished, clean, etc.

You can have a dog, a cat, be a smoker, enjoying Amr Diab, I don t mind as long as your a honest and a bit friendly.

lemonspice
Member # 5667
 - posted
Please email me as soon as possible! I need a flat at this range of price for June month, starting from the 2/06-Thurs. blueoceanpearl@gmail.com
Thank you!

ajsa_egypt1
Member # 7785
 - posted
Hi
I am a female looking for an apartment for the summer and near the AUC. my e-mail is as005k@mail.rochester.edu...if you have a female and looking for roommates. thanks
ajsa

sa7ara4
Member # 7794
 - posted
Exactley where is Zamalik?? i like to know and maybe intrested..thx..sa7ara

SiN_iNN
Member # 5754
 - posted
Wts ur email ????

Vango
Member # 7782
 - posted
About the flat:

If you wanna join me, my mobile number is

012 230 3691
payette22@hotmail.com

Vango
Member # 7782
 - posted
North of Zamalik, but I don't remember the street, I will have the flat on the 7 th of june, until the 7th of september; I will however be gone on the 31st of august.

Bye,

Vincent

SiN_iNN
Member # 5754
 - posted
quote:
North of Zamalik, but I don't remember the street, I will have the flat on the 7 th of june, until the 7th of september; I will however be gone on the 31st of august.

Bye,

Vincent

I'll contact you soonest, Actually am not the one interested to share the flat with u, It's one of my friends.
Wt's Gonna happen after Aug 31st. ? can he extend the contract or not ?

medo70
Member # 7879
 - posted
Dear
Is the gender of the flatmate important?
Are u male or female
Yours

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 21 June 2005).]

princapessa36
Member # 8073
 - posted
I will be moving to Egypt in August. I am female and am very familiar with Egypt, so I know this is a very good deal. I am nice and very easy going...I will be staying long term and was hoping to stay in Zamalek or Mohandeseen, so I am very interested...and I do enjoy Amr Diab. Please let me know if the offer is still good.
quote:

Vango
Member # 7782
 - posted

Hi Dear,

Yes the offer is still good, but this from the 27 of july until the moment you want. You can rent the flat after I'm leaving.

If this still convenient for you, please write me back.

my e-mail is payette22@hotmail.com
tel: 012 230 3691

PS. By the way, I'm also canadian.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com