EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Khadijah2000 is a BITCH and... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
paula70
Member # 8709
 - posted
Khadijah2000 is a crazy, complex bitch, that is so obviously over-jealous, narrow-minded, madly horny religious fake slut who needs to beaten up!! Yeah!! **** you khadijah. Ur just ugly, sad nasty virgin, u make me wanna puke!! You don't even deserve your name. Noisy bitch. GET A LIFE AND AN EGYPTIAN MAN TO SHUT U UP WITH HIS #$!@$.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by paula70:
Khadijah2000 is a crazy, complex bitch, that is so obviously over-jealous, narrow-minded, madly horny religious fake slut who needs to beaten up!! Yeah!! **** you khadijah. Ur just ugly, sad nasty virgin, u make me wanna puke!! You don't even deserve your name. Noisy bitch. GET A LIFE AND AN EGYPTIAN MAN TO SHUT U UP WITH HIS #$!@$.

Why you say this abouty her ?
did she do anything wrong to you ?
you shouldn't do this you never met her yo judge on her this way

Lonely
Member # 8661
 - posted
are you wasting your time (10 minutes : opening your pc , connected to the net, open this site et......... to insult someone!!!!!

my advice when you are angry at someone, just ignore, do not give him/her for your time

AT THAT IS HOW WE DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN A POST FULL OF BAD WORDS THAT HURTS THE READER

quote:

_
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:

Shame on you, with your first post here on ES as a new member you are already using foul language. Do not come on this site here if your only purpose of joining is to insult other members in the most disgusting way.

What is your problem: Alcohol, drugs, chemical imbalance, mental problems?????

I hardly want to believe that you are a female human being on this earth the way you are speaking......

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Khadijah2000 is a crazy, complex bitch, that needs to beaten up!!

You can never be in a discussion can you?
Grow up and if you can't bear it please go away.

Khadija, I love your posts..

smiley
Member # 8255
 - posted
wow!! obviously someone who made a name to come in and insult.... think that should be kept for the kindergarden.. sounds a lot to me like childish playground insults....needs ur mouth washed out with lyle soap.. now go play bad mouth on another forums .. bye bye!!!!!

Member # 8301
 - posted
that id must be alas one post id made today.. why dont they use there real id coward is what they are

_
Member # 3567
 - posted
Hi, Smiley , welcome back on this forum. You didn't post on here for couple of weeks, hope everything is okay with you.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
Tiger,i cant believe that this is new member,i think that this is an old member and just was afraid to post his/her real id here,not to lost the respect of the others...and change the nick to this one!
Paula....if ure so upset from khadija say it to her from ur id,the last week i had not very pleasant meet with her,but i didnt change the nick to abuse her.....anyway,i think that ure very upset from smth that she said to u,try not to accept it so deeply ok???
Dont u think its useless to waste ur nerves only in some forum on the net!
Take it easy,smile,smoke a cigarrette and everything will be fine!
But not that rude....i`m sure she is not like this,we all have our bad moods here,and if she have abused u,she didnt meant to be like that!
Delete the post,u already said a lot!
Wish u all the best!

daria1975
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
Tiger,i cant believe that this is new member,i think that this is an old member and just was afraid to post his/her real id here,not to lost the respect of the others...and change the nick to this one!
Paula....if ure so upset from khadija say it to her from ur id,the last week i had not very pleasant meet with her,but i didnt change the nick to abuse her.....anyway,i think that ure very upset from smth that she said to u,try not to accept it so deeply ok???
Dont u think its useless to waste ur nerves only in some forum on the net!
Take it easy,smile,smoke a cigarrette and everything will be fine!
But not that rude....i`m sure she is not like this,we all have our bad moods here,and if she have abused u,she didnt meant to be like that!
Delete the post,u already said a lot!
Wish u all the best!

I agree, D. It's pointless to be that rude.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
Ty snoozin!
Its just without sense to abuse each other,we will win more from being friends,and discuss kindly!
Anyway,none of us win if being hurt,or abused!It just upset us,and the life is hard enough,and we have so many serious problems,why should we make new even here?
Common guys lets be nice!
Wish u all soul peace!

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

Khadija, I love your posts..

Really what has she posted that was entertaining or useful?

Besides I think she is another username, created Khadija so she can make comments that might taint her main usernames image!

poppy
Member # 3491
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Really what has she posted that was entertaining or useful?

Besides I think she is another username, created Khadija so she can make comments that might taint her main usernames image!

AHA!!! An ES schitzophrenic...

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
Uff these diff users who come here for a sec and go are really annoying.

And so what if you dont like her posts. WHO CARES. But you dont have to use those bad comments.. they lead to no where.
For Goodness sake be grow up! if you dont like khadijas comments DONT READ THEM!

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 22 August 2005).]

kadijah2000
Member # 4971
 - posted
quote:

I'm flattered that you had to register on yahoo or hotmail, go thru all the trouble of creating a new email adress, so that you can come back and create another name, just to attack little old me. (batting eyes).

BTW I'm not religious at all, my husband gave me this nick name, it was months before I discovered that it was after Muhammad's wife. I agree I don't deserve the name of a righteous woman, but unlike yourself, I didn't feel the need to create another identity for myself.

So carry on, set this thread on fire. I'm touched.

kadijah2000
Member # 4971
 - posted
Post number 15, should be on fire now.

Sonomod who gives a **** about an online image, but a sorry, sit on her arse all day running from website to website bitch like yourself.

One more week in this boring arse esert being left alone with non-english speaking broads while my husband runs off to sheesha spots with his other relatives, is the only reason I'm even on here to began with. Yes he's been ignoring me since we got here, I think he's ashamed, but I will fix his arse when he gets back on my turf, I'm holding it all inside and letting it build up for now.

kadijah2000
Member # 4971
 - posted
Okay, one more to get the fire started

For all those who defended me, thanks, but no thanks. I get a rise out of **** like this, I swear I do. Don't get your own trousers in a twist about kadijah2000, she really is a bitch, why deny it.

But the only one who ever accused me of being jealous is, ummm, lets see, 7AYA, LMFAO, 7aya is that you?

kadijah2000
Member # 4971
 - posted
As nelly once sang, "it's getting hot in here, so take of all your clothes, I am getting so hot I wanna take my clothes off"

Any one else likes hip hop? Do they have any arab hip hop singers?

kadijah2000
Member # 4971
 - posted
Oh **** it, my 5 minutes of fame, why not keep this **** on top for the rest of the summer, what you think guys? Oops, sorry kissing arse, not my style. LMFAO

Someone is going to be restricted from sex for the rest of the summer, leaving me in this damn pathetic situation, I swear.

daria1975
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by kadijah2000:
Oh **** it, my 5 minutes of fame, why not keep this **** on top for the rest of the summer, what you think guys? Oops, sorry kissing arse, not my style. LMFAO

Really? I'd rather see men's professional hair removal stay up top. Or Hurghada boobs. Although that might attract Egyptians back....

kadijah2000
Member # 4971
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Really? I'd rather see men's professional hair removal stay up top. Or Hurghada boobs. Although that might attract Egyptians back....

Thank you snoozin

Just keep responding back and forth, surely it will stay on the front page, no?

I just realised Hurghada boobs was started last year, but still a hot topic, with yours truly now contributing.

kadijah2000
Member # 4971
 - posted
Well the sun is now set, time for vampires to roam the desert, so I must go reveal my fangs to the mysryan(sonomod's word) people.

I've been trying to provoke Sonomod for a few days now, I can't count how many times I've called her a bitch, I guess her zoloft is working. She is not responding to me. Oh well.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043
 - posted
quote:
Okay, one more to get the fire started

For all those who defended me, thanks, but no thanks. I get a rise out of **** like this, I swear I do. Don't get your own trousers in a twist about kadijah2000, she really is a bitch, why deny it.

But the only one who ever accused me of being jealous is, ummm, lets see, 7AYA, LMFAO, 7aya is that you?

why am i the only one you insulted? "rolleyes" LMFAO

poppy
Member # 3491
 - posted
quote:
[
my husband gave me this nick name, it was months before I discovered that it was after Muhammad's wife. [/B]

Thats interesting. When i converted to Islam, years ago. I choose the name of Aminah. It means faithful and trustworthy.
And she was the mother of Mohamed, i think. But i have never used the name, so far.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:

I never wanted to defend you. I defended the concept of speaking one's heart out, and until today, I really enjoyed most of your posts, but now it seems to me that I was wrong, you're just another monotonous bore.

Go away & come back when you've acquired some new vocabulary.

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946
 - posted
Kadijah, Why are you saying such things? For attention? In the beginning it seemed you were above this....now you're very far below it. I can't see your reason other than pure immaturity. So you got your wish of having the thread on fire, so what was your point. To prove you are fool? Well, you proved it!

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
Now i must be on the list too,just because once i told you smth. not very nice and kind,and its not only 7aya who u have abused,but the difference here, is that if i wanted to call u bitch and all these things i just wont make such a big effort to make new account,ill simply use this one!I just wonder why this person used the hard way to say what he feels!

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:

Errrrrmmmm.... maybe I'm missing something.. but.... how can she be a virgin and a slut???

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 24 August 2005).]

everyday_angel
Member # 8414
 - posted
quote:

You are Classy with a Capitol K
KLASSY girl...watch your language...

gigli
Member # 7682
 - posted
Can someone pass the popcorn please....

habedu
Member # 7025
 - posted
AFTER YOU GIGLIE...
DID i MISS THE MOVIE??

Member # 8301
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by habedu:
AFTER YOU GIGLIE...
DID i MISS THE MOVIE??

--------------------
if u hate it so much here why wait for ur husband why not go home? fix him before he gets back home and when he returns if u leave before him maybe he will get the hint.

gigli
Member # 7682
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by habedu:
AFTER YOU GIGLIE...
DID i MISS THE MOVIE??

Only half.Fancy some cola..?(crunch crunch..)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com