EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » They Deleted My Thread on FGM! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
While I was posting to it! [Confused]

crazylobo
Member # 5457
 - posted
oohhh and I wanted to hear if the women of the world cut off men's penises,and testicles and gave them a bag to carry, how would they like it?

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
Nevermind, they moved it to another board.

[Roll Eyes]

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Check on the new Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat forum, a few threads have moved over there.

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
hey theres another thing thats weird...Kafir4ever didnt show up at that topic!!

sammy
Member # 2
 - posted
The person who started a thread is always notified when the thread is moved to a different category.

Tiger,Tiger
Member # 9196
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sammy:
The person who started a thread is always notified when the thread is moved to a different category.

THIS IS MY AVITAR....YOU GOT TO PICK A DIFFERENT ONE...I'm the King here [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tiger,Tiger
Member # 9196
 - posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Serendipity:
hey theres another thing thats weird...Kafir4ever didnt show up at that topic!! [/QUOTE

I think he is banned ...he came back as
Kafir4 ever-
but he was gone again!

kafir 4ever
Member # 9556
 - posted
you wish [Big Grin]

kafir 4ever
Member # 9556
 - posted
I am not banned - just bored. Tiger don't push your luck

kafir 4ever
Member # 9556
 - posted
I thought you wanted me to quit posting;

misfit
Member # 8880
 - posted
the thread was not moved anywhere snoozin it was entirely deleted.. i find that extremly outrageous and it only indicates how freedom of speech in this fcuking culture is a myth.. i'm not thrilled to post here anymore!

snoozin, in order not to get deleted your next thread better be on the price of tea.. if you don't start one i will!

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
the thread was not moved anywhere snoozin it was entirely deleted.. i find that extremly outrageous and it only indicates how freedom of speech in this fcuking culture is a myth.. i'm not thrilled to post here anymore!

snoozin, in order not to get deleted your next thread better be on the price of tea.. if you don't start one i will!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000985

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160
 - posted
quote:

Why did you move the threads you did? Most of the threads in Living In Egypt have nothing to do with Egypt. What's the difference?

sammy
Member # 2
 - posted
The cleanup has to start somewhere .. just trying to keep the categories relevant.

misfit
Member # 8880
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000985
.. i've tried to access the thread through the search, it was found but when you click on it you get a message that says the thread is unavailable!

anyway thanx, i'm impressed and deeply touched that i've finally received a reply from you that didn't include any insults.. that's a progress [Smile]

misfit
Member # 8880
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:

Why did you move the threads you did? Most of the threads in Living In Egypt have nothing to do with Egypt. What's the difference?
good point, why are some threads particularly irritating and have to disapear whether relevant to living in egypt or not?

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946
 - posted
quote:
The cleanup has to start somewhere .. just trying to keep the categories relevant.

Hello Sammy!

Just a suggestion...well, more like a question:
Is it possible to have a place called something like "general discussion" that might be unrelated to the other topics or possibly not fit in those allocated spots? We discuss a wide variety of topics, some completely unrelated to Egypt, but just as relevant. [Wink] Thanks for listening. [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com