EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How is the military going in Egypt » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ymmmi
Member # 8848
 - posted
Can someone tell me about the army. Like how many days is the traning? Di they finde out after the traning where they will do the army?

HOw many days before they have holidays will they tell ?
And can they say anything if my huseband what to meet me and our doter in his holiday?

How is it inside. I now my huseband told me that its bad inside, But can someone tell me more about it?

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by ymmmi:
my huseband told me that its bad inside, But can someone tell me more about it?

It's really bad inside.

Tigerman
Member # 9196
 - posted
quote:
Can someone tell me about the army. Like how many days is the traning? Di they finde out after the traning where they will do the army?

And can they say anything if my huseband what to meet me and our doter in his holiday?

How is it inside. I now my huseband told me that its bad inside, But can someone tell me more about it?

Who are you spying for? .... and Why do you care if you are not spying for some forgien country....

ymmmi
Member # 8848
 - posted
hehe im spying for myself becuse my huseband was going in to the army today in kairo.

hambaka
Member # 10021
 - posted
quote:
hehe im spying for myself becuse my huseband was going in to the army today in kairo.

god help you and your husband [Roll Eyes]

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
quote:

Why even marry an Egyptian guy in the military. I thought it wasn't something they are allowed to do?

THere are about 20-50 threads on this topic alone on ES.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
I agree with sono... I thought a guy in the military was NOT ALLOWED to have contact with a Western woman???
I dont speak from experience, just what I've heard, so...maybe I'm wrong.....!!??

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
Anyone notice how military soilders and tourist police manage their best not to turn into hooting wolves?

I noticed that these two groups did their best not to traditionally "check out the ladies" on holiday.

I wonder if the uniform cuts off the blood flow to their brain?

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:

Hi, aren't you the girl who was asking here on this forum for advise so your husband would avoid army service?

You mention your daughter. So you had your baby already? Congratulations.

I can't tell you anything about the army service, how long it will take, how are the conditions. Check out the reply from focus683 on the thread "Who's your daddy?"

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008810

and I am pretty sure he can give you more details.

Anyway, I hope you, your husband and daughter will make it through that tough time being apart from each other for so long.

If I mixed you up with someone else I am sorry. Take care. [Smile]

ymmmi
Member # 8848
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Hi, aren't you the girl who was asking here on this forum for advise so your husband would avoid army service?

You mention your daughter. So you had your baby already? Congratulations.

I can't tell you anything about the army service, how long it will take, how are the conditions. Check out the reply from focus683 on the thread "Who's your daddy?"

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008810

and I am pretty sure he can give you more details.

Anyway, I hope you, your husband and daughter will make it through that tough time being apart from each other for so long.

If I mixed you up with someone else I am sorry. Take care. [Smile]

thank u, yes im the same, yes our doter is now 11 weeks old =) its so nice to see her grow, i juste wish that my huseband also could be here with us. BU inshaAllah will we be together soon.
=)
thank u, i will kook it up =)

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Anyone notice how military soilders and tourist police manage their best not to turn into hooting wolves?

I noticed that these two groups did their best not to traditionally "check out the ladies" on holiday.

I wonder if the uniform cuts off the blood flow to their brain?

Sono.... their eyes still wander from time to time!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

FairyDust
Member # 7138
 - posted
I had both tourist and army police looking me up and down and even saying things as I passed by. But most of them didn't do that.

Ki$$7eaven
Member # 7854
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
my huseband told me that its bad inside, But can someone tell me more about it?

It's really bad inside.
I didnt hear any complaints about egyptian army service ...form the peeple i know

only that they make you hard...

i heard the syrian army training is really bad [Frown]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com