EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Huge Congrats to Egypt in African Cup. » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
Just watched the game and wanted to offer congratulations to the team, the supporters, and the country. A bit iffy about the ? Senegal penalty though...... Lucky result..........
Good luck for next week, and hey!! what fantastic supporters the egyptians are.........Reminded me of Scotland games. We never win anything, but we love the spectacle, the social event and of course the 'Vino Collapso' [Wink] hic hic [Wink]

7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly
Member # 7043
 - posted
lol yeah, when i was in egypt i used to avoid going out after a match, the streets were just crazy!

Labibah
Member # 9742
 - posted
I am prood! Now ana masria! lol! Yalla yalla masr!

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
I hate football [Frown]

Asooma
Member # 8611
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:
lol yeah, when i was in egypt i used to avoid going out after a match, the streets were just crazy!

no no 7ya it is totally diffrent, ppl are nuts, and even girls, most of the cars are covered with Egypt Flag, fireworks, streets are closed, my sister who know nothing about foot ball was begging my father to agree about attending the match with her friends, as she said all the school will go!!
really i was shocked this year...

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I hate football [Frown]

Really, a man who dislikes football? Usually I just expect this statement more from women - like me.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
I agree Tiger, The ref was as has been shown in all the other games 'half asleep'
Whats with the taking the rings off? even though they were taped!! A bit like being at school eh?
[Roll Eyes]

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
quote:
I hate football [Frown]

Love you Corv [Wink] You are among few men who say don't like football! [Smile]

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Just watched the game and wanted to offer congratulations to the team, the supporters, and the country. A bit iffy about the ? Senegal penalty though...... Lucky result..........
Good luck for next week, and hey!! what fantastic supporters the egyptians are.........Reminded me of Scotland games. We never win anything, but we love the spectacle, the social event and of course the 'Vino Collapso' [Wink] hic hic [Wink]

my husband is totally addicted to watching this african cup, I find myself getting into the game now, having never been interested previously.
We have another game Friday.........

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
It is great to see so many women supporters in the crowd during this competition.

7ayat- mesh tayka nafsi
Member # 7043
 - posted
i wonder how well we'll do after mido was kicked out

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
I hate football [Frown]

Really, a man who dislikes football? Usually I just expect this statement more from women - like me.
You are a woman ? [Eek!]

I was so talented in other field... noses smashing .....later called Boxing which I thought meant putting people in a box, so I was always in a hurry to finish them off to put them in the box which I never found by the Ring

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
quote:
I hate football [Frown]

Love you Corv [Wink] You are among few men who say don't like football! [Smile]
My Pleasure [Smile]

Since I was a kid it made me feel so stupid, andeach time I try to play it I kick the kids legs not the ball... their fault, they keep changing between their legs, if they stay still their legs would not get kicked [Big Grin]

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:

my husband is totally addicted to watching this african cup, I find myself getting into the game now, having never been interested previously.
We have another game Friday.........

My Uncle used to set a reward for me if I could stay a whole football game in front of the TV watching the game, my top record was 15 minutes [Big Grin]

Merima
Member # 9658
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:

no no 7ya it is totally diffrent, ppl are nuts, and even girls, most of the cars are covered with Egypt Flag, fireworks, streets are closed, my sister who know nothing about foot ball was begging my father to agree about attending the match with her friends, as she said all the school will go!!
really i was shocked this year...

Sounds great! It must be an awesome atmosphere. I just canīt wait for the world championship to start here in Germany this summer.

As for tomorrow: I hope that itīll be a fair and interesting game!

Merima
Member # 9658
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
quote:
Originally posted by Merima:

and somehow Egypt win the CUP ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]
Yeah, Iīll keep my fingers crossed [Wink]
But playing at home, they better win tomorrow [Big Grin]
Unfortunately, Iīll be working so I wonīt be able to see the match on TV. But I guess, EuroSport will show it again and again in the next few days.

Merima
Member # 9658
 - posted
quote:
[QUOTE] But I guess, EuroSport will show it again and again in the next few days.

Wait a minute, EuroSport wonīt! The Olympic Games are starting tomorrow...
Well, anyway, letīs hope that Egypt will win.

Corvinous
Member # 6578
 - posted
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
quote:

and somehow Egypt win the CUP ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yeah, Iīll keep my fingers crossed [Wink]
But playing at home, they better win tomorrow [Big Grin]
Unfortunately, Iīll be working so I wonīt be able to see the match on TV. But I guess, EuroSport will show it again and again in the next few days. [/QB]

Hey, one of my friends crossed her fingers and she could not un-cross them back [Frown]

Mimmi
Member # 3606
 - posted
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE] But I guess, EuroSport will show it again and again in the next few days.

Wait a minute, EuroSport wonīt! The Olympic Games are starting tomorrow...
Well, anyway, letīs hope that Egypt will win.

EUROSPORT SHOWS IT ALIVE!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com