EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » LOTS OF SNOW TODAY » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mike R.
Member # 9984
 - posted
Hey - here I was lookin forward to the clocks changin and the springtime when I get out of bed to find 10 inches of snow - wow winter is not finished yet.
Lookin forward to comin to Egypt for some fab weather soon

7ayat- nefsi fe sobya
Member # 7043
 - posted
i've never seen snow in my life [Frown]

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:

Really? [Eek!]

Does it snow anywhere in Australia?

*Tigerlily*
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:

7ayat, believe me, you didn't miss out on anything. Funny I remember I used to teach a little boy in Mohandseen German and one day he said to me: "When you come back can you bring me some snow? I've never seen and touch some." I think that was really sweet. And I thought of how could I arrange that. Egypt does have a snow layers on the top of the hills in Sinai in the colder time of the year.

And in certain areas of Australia it does snow too. 7ayat, tell your hubby you want to go skiing! Good luck with that! [Smile]

http://skicentral.com/australia.html

7ayat- nefsi fe sobya
Member # 7043
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
quote:

7ayat, believe me, you didn't miss out on anything. Funny I remember I used to teach a little boy in Mohandseen German and one day he said to me: "When you come back can you bring me some snow? I've never seen and touch some." I think that was really sweet. And I thought of how could I arrange that. Egypt does have a snow layers on the top of the hills in Sinai in the colder time of the year.

And in certain areas of Australia it does snow too. 7ayat, tell your hubby you want to go skiing! Good luck with that! [Smile]

http://skicentral.com/australia.html

you know the grass is always greener on the other side. you dont think snow is nice because you are used to it, and i find it fascinating because i never saw it [Smile]

snoozin i think it does snow in some areas in australia (not sure though) but i dont think i can take tiger's advice and go snowing! i tried ice skating in cairo, and by the time i went home i was one big bruise [Smile]

Melati
Member # 9610
 - posted
It snows in the " snowy mountains"( original name eh!!) -like thredbo and jindabyne and down in victoria .
Most people go to New Zealand south island to ski-its about the same cost.To Queenstown and Mt Hutt.
I went toboganning once on a school excursion but I never dare to ski.Looks way dangerous!

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
quote:

7ayat then... I invite you in Romania! Here you will found enough snow [Smile] I'm not kidding.

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
I love snow [Smile] i used to skate all the time.
but i dont like to freeze to death [Big Grin]

7ayat- nefsi fe sobya
Member # 7043
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
quote:

7ayat then... I invite you in Romania! Here you will found enough snow [Smile] I'm not kidding.
oh id love to go to romania some day inshallah. do you thnk i can bump into illie nastase? [Big Grin]

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
I love snow [Smile] i used to skate all the time.
but i dont like to freeze to death [Big Grin]

Sweety here isn't "freeze to death"...then...when you will come?? [Smile]

MousseT
Member # 9226
 - posted
quote:

Yasmine, two days after you left from here we had one meter of snow in Milano!!!!!!!
Such a pity you were not in Italy anymore to see it, I would have taken you skiing with me for one day in the mountains...
Next time we meet, I hope! [Smile]

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh id love to go to romania some day inshallah. do you thnk i can bump into illie nastase? [Big Grin]
7ayat sure! Even if he isn't my friend...I can make an appointment...it's no problem [Smile]
And really girls...if you decided to come it's enough to tell me. I will prepare everything. [Smile]

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
quote:

Yasmine, two days after you left from here we had one meter of snow in Milano!!!!!!!
Such a pity you were not in Italy anymore to see it, I would have taken you skiing with me for one day in the mountains...

And today...my sister told me that she put the shoes because it's nice day at Milan [Smile]
Volevo essere anche qui tempo bello...pero noi siamo sfortunati..qui nevica [Roll Eyes]

MousseT
Member # 9226
 - posted
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
quote:

And today...my sister told me that she put the shoes because it's nice day at Milan [Smile]
Volevo essere anche qui tempo bello...pero noi siamo sfortunati..qui nevica [Roll Eyes]

Karla, qui è una giornata bellissima che ti viene voglia di ballare sotto il sole! E io chiusa in ufficio..... [Roll Eyes] Finalmente arriva la primavera, non vedo l'ora di vestirmi leggera!
Ciao bella!

karla
Member # 5472
 - posted
MoussT sento la stessa cosa...comunque io devo aspettare perché da noi non verrà così immediatamente la primavera [Smile]
But I will come in three weeks at Milan to see your spring [Wink] I have to see for myself [Smile]

*Tigerlily*
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:

snoozin i think it does snow in some areas in australia (not sure though) but i dont think i can take tiger's advice and go snowing! i tried ice skating in cairo, and by the time i went home i was one big bruise [Smile]

Well, you don't have to go skiing, just look at the snow and enjoy. You need to move to the snow, I don't think the snow will come to you unless the weather drastically changes in Sydney. [Wink]

Mike R.
Member # 9984
 - posted
For you guys who haven't seen snow its great fum when it falls and is new on the ground...but when it starts to melt its horrible, wet feet, wet everything!
Anyway the kids have built a snowman but its melting in the sun!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com