EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Intrusion.Win.MSSQL. worm.Helkern » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Is anyone else having trouble with this virus on ES? I have had several attacks from this virus when I have been on ES in the last couple of days, fortunately they have all been repelled!

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
I know a couple of people who feel they've been hacked, here. Screwed up files on their computers...

Barbapapa
Member # 10031
 - posted
Don't tell me... [Eek!]
My new computer is running so slow tonight, please, don't tell me it's a virus.... But I'm almost sure it is... I don't understand, I have a good antivirus.
And now I'm trying to scan my PC, and even the scan isn't working. ****.

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Barbapapa:
Don't tell me... [Eek!]
My new computer is running so slow tonight, please, don't tell me it's a virus.... But I'm almost sure it is... I don't understand, I have a good antivirus.
And now I'm trying to scan my PC, and even the scan isn't working. ****.

Shut your computer down, reboot, and run your scan again. Isn't this particular worm pretty old?

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Here is some info about the virus/worm: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=10632

And: http://www.viruslist.com/en/news?id=59188
..."Helkern" infects only computers running Microsoft SQL Server 2000, a multi-functional database system widely used primarily on Web-servers. To home users of any Windows version without the installion of Microsoft SQL Server the worm poses no threat...

The worm is old, but still very active, apparently...any techies around?

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
Member # 8356
 - posted
Okay this FREAK is flooding my computer with viruses.

I know they can do that if they hack websites.

So all of you, you're not safe every time you login here..

I'm out of here.. It was nice knowing you all!

American
Member # 9196
 - posted
I'd like to know whose toes I stepped on here ... and why he or she is doing this to my profile ...posting someone's family pix all over the place as an insert in my posts ...

I WANT EVRYONE HERE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE PIX UNDER ANY OF MY POSTS FROM ( EGYPTTPYGE ) WEB SITE ..THESE PIX ARE POSTED BY THE HACKER WHO HACKED MY PROFILE ... nice knowing you all and stay safe ...this site is hurbering hackers and some psychos ..and I'm out of here..forever ...

Snoozin
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
this site is hurbering hackers and psychos ..and I'm out of here..forever...

I don't get it. You've been posting on egypttpyge as well? [Confused] *That* is how your password here got hacked then.

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
is american = tigerman?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com