EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need your prayers for my mother » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
garfield
Member # 10258
 - posted
My mother has alzheimers and I soon will have to put her in a nursing home. I would appreciate all your prayers for her.
Thank you

Timo
Member # 7193
 - posted
May God Bless u Both

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by garfield:
My mother has alzheimers and I soon will have to put her in a nursing home. I would appreciate all your prayers for her.
Thank you

Garfield, I would love to wish you well in my prayers, but I would feel very stupid saying: "Please God save Garfield's mother"..

So my contribution will be different. If you have any questions about Alzheimer's disease, maybe I can give you some answers. I mean of course you can look it up, but it might feel better if one would be able to talk with someone about it.

All the best.

KERDA(chimps:)
Member # 11116
 - posted
i feel for you
garfield

Member # 10258

Rate Member

its not having someone so poorely whenits your own family keep your chin up where are you my nanay was in a alzhiemers home but we got her a lovley place in brighton where my auntie lives have you got to travle far to see her please do keep us informed i will pray for you and her ,may god bless you both and keep you safe
We all need each other. The power of prayer and meditation can spread love, light, and healing throughout the universe and touch us all.

take sweety w/s chimps

pregnantcravings
Member # 9852
 - posted
I will keep her in my dua inshallah

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
Its a hard thing to face putting a loved one in a nursing home, knowing that one day they will not even remember anyone from their life but you will forever remember them. My prayers are with her but even more for you to help you remain strong in the heart break her condition will bring to you.

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
my dad had a form of it demencha we had to put him in a veterns hospital. it wasthe hardest thing to do to leave him there . but he got the best care thet we couldnt give him at home. my prayers are with you .i know what you are going through . my dad died in 2003 and i still miss him so much

crazy-mom-2-2
Member # 11195
 - posted
my Oma also passed away fron alzheimers. it is hard to watch. my prayers are with both of you. if you need to talk to someone familiar, i am here for you. enjoy every moment you have with her.

garfield
Member # 10258
 - posted
I want to thank each one of you for taking the time to post your message to me and pray for my mother......God Bless you all

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com