EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » weekend » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
My weekend has just started and i dont have anyplans yet for this weekend?? what about you ?
anyways i am free tomorrow , so if you are doing anything let me knoe i might join [Smile]

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
have a great weekend egyptian-guy...

its the weekend eve here!

get_over_it
Member # 11286
 - posted
Come to England! We're having a big Egyptian/England bbq on Saturday for the football - and at the moment, the English are gonna outnumber the Egyptians! It'll be worth the 5 hour flight, I promise!

r.i.p.R
Member # 11270
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
Come to England! We're having a big Egyptian/England bbq on Saturday for the football - and at the moment, the English are gonna outnumber the Egyptians! It'll be worth the 5 hour flight, I promise!

yeah and my purse strings too [Razz] are you paying

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
My sis just came back from uk and she got me a huge english flag , i am gonna celebrate here in egypt ,
go England go [Wink]

get_over_it
Member # 11286
 - posted
can't stretch to the flight unfortunately, but I do make mean burgers, surely that's worth the £350? I'll even throw in a flag and a hat.

We were in Egypt for the Cup of Nations so our house has an Egyptian flag hanging proudly next to the English one!

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
I might be visiting uk later on this year, i ll let you know,hope i can meet you there [Smile]
i cant stand the weather in egypt its so bad i feel so sticky icky

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
yea! come visit me... i'll show you the real london!

r.i.p.R
Member # 11270
 - posted
quote:
can't stretch to the flight unfortunately, but I do make mean burgers, surely that's worth the £350? I'll even throw in a flag and a hat.

We were in Egypt for the Cup of Nations so our house has an Egyptian flag hanging proudly next to the English one!

ok then ill fax you a picture then you can gladly sit next to me and put the england flag next to me and urs next to you and then u can smudge burger over my face and e shall have a grooovy time .WELCOME

get_over_it
Member # 11286
 - posted
[Wink] r.i.p. R - my burgers are far too good to waste on smudging! [Big Grin] And if you get ketchup on the flag, I will NOT be amused! [Razz]

Egyptian guy - where in England will you be coming to? It's so hot here right now, you'll be complaining here too! [Cool]

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
chimps... your in england... you never know, you might live just round the corner.

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
btw chimps... whats with the R.I.P? its a bit grim isnt it?

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
get over it , i ll be staying in london with my uncle ,
charm el feikh i have been to london before but thanx for your invitation .

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
well, have a great time!

get_over_it
Member # 11286
 - posted
Well Egyptian-guy, if you're here during the football season, then maybe we'll show you what real footie is all about! Nothing better than White Hart Lane on a Saturday afternoon [Wink]

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

YIIIIDO!

(dont take it too badly... so is my boyfriend) [Embarrassed]

get_over_it
Member # 11286
 - posted
LOL - where do you think my user name came from?! I've spent the last few months moaning about how unfair it was when we missed out on the Champions' League place, and being told to get over it, it's only football!

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
MWAHAHAA!!!!

i rubbed his nose in that one.... only to watch him gloat over barcelona robbing us of our rightful victory!!!!

r.i.p.R
Member # 11270
 - posted
quote:
[Wink] r.i.p. R - my burgers are far too good to waste on smudging! [Big Grin] And if you get ketchup on the flag, I will NOT be amused! [Razz]

Egyptian guy - where in England will you be coming to? It's so hot here right now, you'll be complaining here too! [Cool]

hehehe which flag ,im support scotland we were 2 good for you so thats why we not playing you cause we would have wiped ENGERLANDS ASS [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
and i love to get my tastebuds on NICE BIG JUCIY SUCULENT KEBAB [Wink] [Razz]

r.i.p.R
Member # 11270
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by r.i.p.R:
quote:

and i love to get my tastebuds on NICE BIG JUCIY SUCULENT KEBAB [Wink] [Razz]

Kerry
Member # 6310
 - posted
come join the match germany - argentine [Smile] but im in germany yet but its sooo fun yalla im waitin !

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597
 - posted
nice ... this match is expected to be a classic.

i hope we don't get disappointed.

get_over_it
Member # 11286
 - posted
Who are you supporting _Masrawi_? I'm hoping Argentina win, but I am worried Germany may beat them if it gets to penalties...

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
LOL... you just totally confused me... i saw the words "i hope argentina win" and thought WTF?

after scrolling back a bit i see what you mean... yea, bit of argie bargie wouldnt go a miss.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597
 - posted
argentina disappointed me in the last game.

germany has been performing really well.

i am keeping an open mind, but more inclined to support germany.

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
germany had done it , Poor argentina

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com