EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Bored, Need Adventure » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
nescafeaddict
Member # 11183
 - posted
I'm so so bored with my life right now, I'm stuck here in egypt and I need some adventure. I dont want to go to the pyramids because I did that already three times, I dont want to go for a boat ride on the nile because thats been done twice. I dont want to go to the museum, its been done. I dont want to go to alexandria because thats been done. Yes its a beautifull place but theres nothing to do. I have already been to all of the main amusment parks here including some of the crappy ones.

Am I exaderating? It seems like after the main tourist sights there is nothing else to do. I go to the movies, spend money out of bordom, walk around like a idiot. [Frown]

Any new interesting places to go will be very helpfull.

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
find a worthwhile charity near by, give your time to volunteering.

its so rewarding, much more so than amusement parks.

find out who needs your time, and then decide who it is you want to help. i work with children in my spare time, and it has taken me all over the world and given me a satisfaction i cant put into words.

Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579
 - posted
I agree charm completely. I am coming out to Alex to do work with street children. The hours can fly when you do something that means something and kids can make you feel like a kid again too. If you like animals maybe an animal shelter. I guess we all get in a rut sometimes and think 'What am I DOINGGGGG?'. Write a list of all the stuff you have achieved even silly stuff and take a fresh look at your life. Sounds like you may need a new focus. Maybe learn an instrument. That can completely loose you for hours. Chin up Nescafe Addict [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

egyptian_sharm
Member # 11124
 - posted
enjoy your life , go to the beach , sharm is a good idea. go to pubds. deals is very good place. cairo jazz club is perfect . opera house. sangeria. during the day u go to bino's . thomas , read . write. newspaper. go swimming . meridian pyramids, pyramidspark . movenpick 6t of october. jw marriott. go shopping . ramses hilton , city stars . you can spend hours there . just having fun looking for ppl. mango . virgin mega stores , victoria secret.

Enjoy your life

xxx

FairyDust
Member # 7138
 - posted
Take a hot air balloon ride over Luxor, or go to Petra/Wadi Rum in Jordan, see the sights and take in a hot air balloon ride. Go visit the Dead Sea in Jordan. Go climb Mt. Sinai or camp in the desert with the bedouin. My goodness, you are so close to everything, fly down in Africa and take a safari or visit Victoria falls. Go to Dubai for a weekend.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824
 - posted
come to my house and do my housework, especially the dusting!! haha [Wink]

Snapdragon
Member # 9036
 - posted
Oh I miss Petra and the Dead Sea!!! I have some great pics of Petra from years ago. You just reminded me of that wonderful time. Did you get to Aquaba? It was breathtaking and I really enjoyed it there. Also Myen (perhaps I spelled it wrong) you know the hot springs!?

quote:
Originally posted by FairyDust:
Take a hot air balloon ride over Luxor, or go to Petra/Wadi Rum in Jordan, see the sights and take in a hot air balloon ride. Go visit the Dead Sea in Jordan. Go climb Mt. Sinai or camp in the desert with the bedouin. My goodness, you are so close to everything, fly down in Africa and take a safari or visit Victoria falls. Go to Dubai for a weekend.

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Didn't nescafeaddict say that she was 15/16 years old on an earlier thread? Perhaps that needs to be borne in mind in the suggestions [Wink]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Didn't nescafeaddict say that she was 15/16 years old on an earlier thread? Perhaps that needs to be borne in mind in the suggestions [Wink]

Well, she should get a boyfriend then who keeps her busy, it's about time (no more boredom and adventure guaranteed). [Wink]

egyptian-guy
Member # 9121
 - posted
Join the club

nescafeaddict
Member # 11183
 - posted
Yea, Umm i'm sixteen. Young things to do would really help.

I tried getting a summer job but I cant find one that would keep me busy. And I would love working with animals or children but thats not possible. I dunno maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

[Frown]

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
GO TO BED!!!!

oh my...

wasnt it you that wrote a thread about street cleaners doing filthy things to you? how you wanted to seek revenge?!!!

youre 16!

nescafeaddict
Member # 11183
 - posted
Yes I am.

Asooma
Member # 8611
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nescafeaddict:
I'm so so bored with my life right now, I'm stuck here in egypt and I need some adventure. I dont want to go to the pyramids because I did that already three times, I dont want to go for a boat ride on the nile because thats been done twice. I dont want to go to the museum, its been done. I dont want to go to alexandria because thats been done. Yes its a beautifull place but theres nothing to do. I have already been to all of the main amusment parks here including some of the crappy ones.

Am I exaderating? It seems like after the main tourist sights there is nothing else to do. I go to the movies, spend money out of bordom, walk around like a idiot. [Frown]

Any new interesting places to go will be very helpfull.

The best place 2 go for new adventure is

Lebanon
A lottttttt of adventures believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nescafeaddict:
And I would love working with animals or children but thats not possible. I dunno maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Maybe this might be of interest for you:

www.animalhaven-egypt.com/volunteer.html

It's a nice place run by a very friendly team. And they always need volunteers to help with the animals or to just give them a bit of attention and patting.

islamsweden.org
Member # 10368
 - posted
Search for your own secrets! Search for your abilities! you will find your own talents ! You have talents that will make you a millionaire if you discover them..

liz007
Member # 11424
 - posted
read a good book and try and learn something new...pc games are quite addictive and can waste some hours

Lazeez
Member # 10655
 - posted
Time to be a woman, Cook, clean, laundrey, shopping...and nagging about them

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
Time to be a woman, Cook, clean, laundrey, shopping...and nagging about them

A man has spoken........ [Big Grin]

ael_husseiny