EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How come » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
katangah
Member # 11586
 - posted
most Egyptians don't go bald compared to North Americans. Seems like all men here in Canada r bald one way or another while that's not the case for Egyptians??? Have you visitors of Egypt noticed this???

Albino_Eskimo
Member # 11479
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by katangah:
most Egyptians don't go bald compared to North Americans. Seems like all men here in Canada r bald one way or another while that's not the case for Egyptians??? Have you visitors of Egypt noticed this???

I see plenty of bald Egyptians on my trips over there.

But there has been some substancial medical evidence that bald men are more likely to have heart trouble and also less likely to have erectile dysfunction.

So bald men are starting to look very good to me. They die young and will be ready when you are!

katangah
Member # 11586
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:

I see plenty of bald Egyptians on my trips over there.

But there has been some substancial medical evidence that bald men are more likely to have heart trouble and also less likely to have erectile dysfunction.

So bald men are starting to look very good to me. They die young and will be ready when you are!

What's wrong with u and men, especially Egyptians??? [Big Grin]

Albino_Eskimo
Member # 11479
 - posted
quote:

Its difficult to explain. But I wouldn't doubt that there are plenty of ES usernames who will fill you in, in their own manner.

katangah
Member # 11586
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:

Its difficult to explain. But I wouldn't doubt that there are plenty of ES usernames who will fill you in, in their own manner.
Anyway, best of luck to u and apologies on behalf of Egyptian men if they've misbehaved [Big Grin]

Now, back to thread topic.

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Why Egyptian men are losing hair very quickly?

katangah
Member # 11586
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Why Egyptian men are losing hair very quickly?

No way there r more balds in Egypt than North America. It's all over the place in Canada and I pity how they shave to hide the pattern up top. I actually make a point of taking a quick glance up top of coworkers when debating in meetings. They instantly turn into some insecure little rats [Big Grin]

I hope it's not the water or else it's gonna be Karma big time [Big Grin]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
I don't know, my father was practically bald by the time he was 30, and my father in law (Egyptian) has a beautiful full head of hair. Go figure. I like when the men start to lose their hair and just shave it all.....good idea, nobody wants to look like Bozo the Clown [Wink]

flaccido berlingo
Member # 11857
 - posted
There is nothing more attractive than a bald bonce.
I myself have a Donald Trump combover. The ladies just cannot get enough of me!!!! LOL

Combovers are the new black.

Member # 10289
 - posted
lol i beg to differ [Wink]
lol but I admire your self confidence [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
my father used to sport the comb over until my brother and I referred to him as 'turban head', he finally shaved it all [Big Grin]

kaye
Member # 11525
 - posted
quote:
nobody wants to look like Bozo the Clown
One of my childhood favorites [Big Grin] I think some balding men are very handsome, sexy even...and although I've never seen a bald egyptian man I'm sure they look very handsome as well [Wink]

flaccido berlingo
Member # 11857
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
my father used to sport the comb over until my brother and I referred to him as 'turban head', he finally shaved it all [Big Grin]

baby,
see my picture!!! its not a total comb over as I only have the one hair!!!
maybe your dad had the thick 2 foot dyed grecian 2000 combover. Dont wanna diss the man but that one does look like a turban!!!
Having the one hair though does have advantages!! the woman have much more surface area to kiss!!!
In contrast my back is like a wooly mammoth, sometimes when I go to Rio I have it braided but it is hell when I try to lie on Copacabana.
Man them beads make me look like a waffle when I wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Wink]

kaye
Member # 11525
 - posted
flaccido berlingo
quote:
In contrast my back is like a wooly mammoth
[Eek!] bald heads i like ....hairy backs [Eek!] have razor (with extra blades) will shave you [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
Yul Brynner yummmmmmmyyyy [Razz] [Big Grin]

sunburnt
Member # 4986
 - posted
Maybe it's because Canadian men have to wear hats in the winter

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by flaccido berlingo:
[QB] maybe your dad had the thick 2 foot dyed grecian 2000 combover.

why doesnt grecian 2000 (or Just For Men as its now called here) work on womens hair?? or does it? anyone ever tried it?

gotta be easier than dying the roots every 2 weeks [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Albino_Eskimo
Member # 11479
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by kaye:
and although I've never seen a bald egyptian man I'm sure they look very handsome as well [Wink]

Have you ever been to the Cairo International airport? The passport control dudes, half of them are half-way to total bald. Even the young ones.

I have a hard time believing you've ever set foot in this country.

There are as many bald men in Egypt as anywhere else.

Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by flaccido berlingo:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

baby,
see my picture!!! its not a total comb over as I only have the one hair!!!
maybe your dad had the thick 2 foot dyed grecian 2000 combover. Dont wanna diss the man but that one does look like a turban!!!
Having the one hair though does have advantages!! the woman have much more surface area to kiss!!!
In contrast my back is like a wooly mammoth, sometimes when I go to Rio I have it braided but it is hell when I try to lie on Copacabana.
Man them beads make me look like a waffle when I wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Wink]

ROFL Your picture does have the one hair! ROFL [Big Grin] and that thought of the hairy back.....eeeek ! [Eek!]

kaye
Member # 11525
 - posted
Albino_Eskimo
quote:
Have you ever been to the Cairo International airport? The passport control dudes, half of them are half-way to total bald. Even the young ones.

I have a hard time believing you've ever set foot in this country.

No hun I've never been to that beautiful,spirtual country only seen pictures and the things I've read. I will go someday when my children have all grown.
I was just saying the pictures of egyptian men I've seen all had lots of hair....but I believe you [Big Grin]

Ngeg
Member # 1271
 - posted
BEAUTIFUL AND SPIRITUAL!! Are we still talking abt the same Egypt I know?? MY Egypt???? Ya alllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

kaye
Member # 11525
 - posted
Ngeg
quote:
BEAUTIFUL AND SPIRITUAL!! Are we still talking abt the same Egypt I know?? MY Egypt???? Ya alllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Confused] The pictures I have seen were beautiful are you saying your country is not Beautiful as well as a Spiritul place ?? [Big Grin]

Ngeg
Member # 1271
 - posted
Well, this is not the right description for Egypt in general. I can say Hurghada is beautiful and Siwa spiritual!! But Egypt...all in all...is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from that!!!!

Honestly if someone says that abt Cairo , i'd think they r being sarcastic!

I'd say my beloved Egypt is a torture!!! That's how contrdicting anyone feels abt it

Madame M.
Member # 8386
 - posted
Are you joking? The first time I arrived in Egypt I was surprised at the number of bald men..young ones esp. My husband is one of them!

quote:

Chiwawa BBQ
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:

It's not scientifically proven yet but the theory goes that European races lose scalp hair the most, and Africans and Asians lose it the least.

Egyptians aren't pure race, so they are in the grey zone.

There's also a classification for male baldness, and not enough is known yet about the relation of certain baldness patterns to certain races.

So to answer your question, there is no proof yet of who balds more, and it all depends on coincidence.

On why men bald is a very long and fascinating story. But that's not your question so I'll stop here.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com