EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need an advice » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the_crow
Member # 4766
 - posted
Guys, I need ur thoughts about this....u can consider it an advice for a real life event.

It is known that the art of winning wars is choosing the battles u r going to fight, but what if there is a battle that u r desperate to win and u know that ur chances in winning it doesn't exceed the 10% and if u loose it, it could be devestating, and on top of all of this the weapons that u can use are very limited and u can't use all of ur arsenal.

So what to do, go to the fight with the minimal odds or call it a quit?

flaccido berlingo
Member # 11857
 - posted
switch off your Playstation and go out for a walk [Big Grin]

biker_babe
Member # 11108
 - posted
Call it quits. Pretty much suicidal if you've no hope of winning!

NourHayati
Member # 5507
 - posted
Run as fast as you can [Big Grin] [Razz]

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
The crow
it depend on what you want to fight for , it worth? if it is so beleive in ur self power and go on but if it didnt worth so i think you have to quite ,
the needs of people change there inner power so if it worth and you see it is to important to you you will find the power to achive what you want

the_crow
Member # 4766
 - posted
Really thanks for all of u, and mark2006 yes the fight means a hell change, it simply means a total life change (if won or lost). The problem is if it was won the outcome is tremendously good but if lost the downsides will shed all over.

gentle_giant
Member # 10863
 - posted
You should wait patiently until the time is right.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by the_crow:
Really thanks for all of u, and mark2006 yes the fight means a hell change, it simply means a total life change (if won or lost). The problem is if it was won the outcome is tremendously good but if lost the downsides will shed all over.

You don't live if you don't take risks and you don't actually have any way of knowing the future, so the outcomes you are expecting may not be so in actual fact... go for it!

This advice has a disclaimer attached [Big Grin]

the_crow
Member # 4766
 - posted
Gentle_giant and notsleepless, I think I will go with a mix of ur advices, I will keep an eye waiting till it is a perfect time. And until this time comes I will just keep using the little weapons that I could have. Thanks guys.

mark2006
Member # 11594
 - posted
Crow i was answering how to fight if you feel weak but after what you said , i think it is better to be sure that the percentage of gain must be more than lose cause nothing will return you if you lose so you will lose your life but if you didnt fight you will lose your gain but your life still ..........................
God bless you

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com