EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » driving in egypt man gets hit by car » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
BANANA FACE., rolling the weed ...
Member # 11270
 - posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=765IrcoEzzI

lol lol but hey i had near exsperieinces ,..lucky man .. [Big Grin]
is that it nothing else got out touched arm and went .lol bad,

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Sorry, but I can't find this funny at all.

I wonder it the whole thing was posed or a test of courage?

Member # 11270
 - posted
hehehehe i dont find it funny i was releising what i went through and look bck please get a grip and give me a friggen break is it pic on chimps today ......i was hit and it isnt nice beleive me ..but i was thinking of myslef and what as humans we are to dare ourselves in crossing like that if we in our home country was having this there wud be demonstrations ....not intended for a laugh at the man ok .....i laughed at them leaving no hearts i thought they were so lovely and acaring ive seen a old woman lie in the street by a hit by a car and they all walk by ,crap crap crap i stop and my husband didint like this i really do not understand some mentality of people ...

*Souri*
Member # 9095
 - posted
I don't find it funy either, I m wondering why did they play this stupid music on the background

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Have you seen in Egypt that everyone jumps on the busses and off again - even the older folks? It always looked scary and strange to me. This would be totally unthinkable of here in Germany.

Also if an accident happens, everyone has to stay, no one is allowed to move until police comes and makes a record. And if people don't help injured others they likely get prosecuted for failed assistance.

Member # 11270
 - posted
why cant any one have a sence of humour for once in there suclking little life ive seen worst **** posted here by some of u and not friggen bckedd fired on yah ,by myslef i liked it u dont dont look ,ok ok ok ok ok ok im not in the moood for your gooody good to shoes ..glue crakers ..im in the mod for a scrap ,cus sumone is hacking again here .............

annie_81
Member # 4149
 - posted
Damn, 2 weeks ago I was hit by a car while walking on the SIDEWALK! I fully expect to get hit crossing the street one day but I had never imagined Id get hit from behind while walking straight on the sidewalk...

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com