EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WARNING - Esso's College Assignments » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
In Disguise
Member # 10807
 - posted
I have been advised that Esso may be the source of the email account hacking that is going on, whether he knows it or not. Attachments being sent by him contain viruses/trojans etc that are acting as password stealers.

I strongly advise people not to offer any further assistance to this person.

esso7
Member # 12215
 - posted
i dont think u advise ppl without having a prrof that i am the one doing so, anyway thannx 4 all who helped me but u can ask polina who helped me that i am not any source of hacking and even its the 1st time i hear abt it .it would be nice if u said that depending on a proof or experience.

Samarra_Anissa
Member # 12077
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by In Disguise:
I have been advised that Esso may be the source of the email account hacking that is going on, whether he knows it or not. Attachments being sent by him contain viruses/trojans etc that are acting as password stealers.

I strongly advise people not to offer any further assistance to this person.

yahoo and gmail has virus protection.

as long as usernames are using web email accounts it shouldn't be a problem.

Why In Disguise did you feel you needed to warn people about an issue that is moot.

besides with so much lying going on, fake usernames; certain long time ES usernames choose to hack email accounts and ES private messages in order to quench their curiousity to see who is lying and about what.

Best protection, don't lie and don't tease an over age Egy-male about his worms. Then you won't get hacked. [Razz]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233
 - posted
Hi Sono [Smile]

esso7
Member # 12215
 - posted
by the way i only have hotmail

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
Think it`s your teacher, Esso! [Smile]

polina
Member # 12234
 - posted
Hey Esso I didn't know that beside all of ur univer. activities,u r also in the hack buisness:)...U know all of that and asking me abt plants???:)
Anyway,I was joking .....Esso is only one good kid who desn'l like to learn too much,and just using the adventages of the internet...
Abt viruses,in Disguise,I don't think that he is sending coz I have already receved some files from Esso...The most important is good anti-virus...But on other side..if Esso is doing something like that...Esso Esso...I'll arrange u to meet the proffi one!:)

esso7
Member # 12215
 - posted
polina rnt u sure that i am not the reason of hacking? i thought u trust me much more polina

polina
Member # 12234
 - posted
Com'on Esso..I'm joking with u!

esso7
Member # 12215
 - posted
polina why dont u sign in , i always miss u . i dont want to love my teacher in public [Razz]

polina
Member # 12234
 - posted
Wow...kido..u've been grown up since our last chat...LOL...Love ya babe...we'll chat soon!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com