EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The Matria housewife murder unraveled » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
The Matria housewife murder unraveled

By Ahmed Maged
First Published: February 8, 2007

CAIRO: A 19-year-old man has confessed to killing a 56-year-old housewife from Mataria after making love to her, the press reported.

He had purportedly been ridden with guilt for engaging in an illicit sexual tryst with her.

Mohanad Ahmed Ibrahim, a budding singer from Al Marg, fell into a police trap a day after his victim Hosnia Ibrahim Al Sayed was found stabbed in the neck in her flat.

Hosnia’s nephew found her lying in a pool of blood when he went to her apartment when she didn’t answer his phone calls.

He told police that her gold jewelry and cell phone were missing but that there were no signs of a break-in; evidence that the killer was not a thief.

Upon examining the victim’s PC, police tracked down Ibrahim whom she got to know through the Internet.

Hosnia had been living alone for the past five months after her husband, a businessman, traveled to Libya for work.

The murderer admitted that after getting to know her online, he would visit her many times at her flat.

He added that she treated him like a son but that she complained that her third husband of 15 years left her because she couldn’t have children.

He said the night of the murder she had invited him to a fish meal. After they finished eating she went to her room, came out naked and seduced him.

He felt guilty after making love to her, so he took the kitchen knife, stabbed her twice while she was sleeping and fled the scene with her jewelry.

http://www.dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=5500

I must say I like the author of this article (Ahmed Maged); it seems he's into the same sensational crime news just like I am. I should meet up with him one day....... [Big Grin] [Cool]

Graf_Genn
Member # 11802
 - posted
[Razz]

sheba76
Member # 12165
 - posted
quote:
He added that she treated him like a son but that she complained that her third husband of 15 years left her because she couldn’t have children.
[Eek!] [Confused] [Frown]

Momma's do NOT treat their sons like that!

QueenBee
Member # 9378
 - posted
"He told police that her gold jewelry and cell phone were missing but that there were no signs of a break-in; evidence that the killer was not a thief."

Errr, and stealing someone's valuables makes you a what?

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Okay, there is a flaw in the article but its meant that he was not a 'random thief', no signs of forced entry, that she let someone in the house she knew..... hm she knew 'very well'.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655
 - posted
you just love this **** tiger. I bet you fancy being wild in a cave with ben laden and saddam for one night.

Sarah360
Member # 12925
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
The Matria housewife murder unraveled

By Ahmed Maged
First Published: February 8, 2007

CAIRO: A 19-year-old man has confessed to killing a 56-year-old housewife from Mataria after making love to her, the press reported.

He had purportedly been ridden with guilt for engaging in an illicit sexual tryst with her.

Mohanad Ahmed Ibrahim, a budding singer from Al Marg, fell into a police trap a day after his victim Hosnia Ibrahim Al Sayed was found stabbed in the neck in her flat.

Hosnia’s nephew found her lying in a pool of blood when he went to her apartment when she didn’t answer his phone calls.

He told police that her gold jewelry and cell phone were missing but that there were no signs of a break-in; evidence that the killer was not a thief.

Upon examining the victim’s PC, police tracked down Ibrahim whom she got to know through the Internet.

Hosnia had been living alone for the past five months after her husband, a businessman, traveled to Libya for work.

The murderer admitted that after getting to know her online, he would visit her many times at her flat.

He said the night of the murder she had invited him to a fish meal. After they finished eating she went to her room, came out naked and seduced him.

He felt guilty after making love to her, so he took the kitchen knife, stabbed her twice while she was sleeping and fled the scene with her jewelry.

http://www.dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=5500

I must say I like the author of this article (Ahmed Maged); it seems he's into the same sensational crime news just like I am. I should meet up with him one day....... [Big Grin] [Cool]

Guilty?
Do you really take someone's jewelery because you feel guilty?
I don't think so.

Sarah360
Member # 12925
 - posted
Guilty?
Do you really take someone's jewelery because you feel guilty?
I don't think so.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953
 - posted
Lesson learned, dont have sex with an Egyptian man [Razz]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com