EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hadonna ( Nursery School) » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Muhaajira
Member # 11681
 - posted
Can anyone give me the names and numbers of some good hadonnas in Cairo. Somewhere clean and kid friendly that teaches the children quran and arabic. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Otomatik
Member # 13356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Muhaajira:
Can anyone give me the names and numbers of some good hadonnas in Cairo. Somewhere clean and kid friendly that teaches the children quran and arabic. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Gunz_Rulez
Member # 10075
 - posted
Hi. Our son goes to Stepping Stones in Mohandessin. It's on Lebannon Street (near Gameet El Dowal). The cost is 575 LE for local and 675 LE for foreign students. They have 3 fresh meals a day and a schedule of activities. The contact is Nancy and the number is 344-3044. You can go by and check it out anytime.

Otomatik
Member # 13356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Muhaajira:

Can you read Arabic? If so check this link out:

http://www.tasawak.com/Nurseries-Guide.asp

If you don't read Arabic, post the name of the city where you need the nursery.

Otomatik
Member # 13356
 - posted
This one has two locations in Nasr City:

http://www.raodah.com/

Muhaajira
Member # 11681
 - posted
I don't speak arabic, but thanks. I live in Al Rehab, but would be willing to travel to Nasr City.

Otomatik
Member # 13356
 - posted
I found another one in Nasr City that fits your needs. There are actually over a hundred nurseries in Nasr City alone but it is not easy to find information about them on the net.

This one is called Dar Luqman(House of Luqman) and they teach Quran and Sunnah. Their website is again in Arabic www.darluqman.com but the fascinating part about their website is that they have NO address and NO phone numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Confused]

I emailed them and will post their info when they reply.....hopefully they will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

Muhaajira
Member # 11681
 - posted
Does anyone know how far Heliopolis is from al rehab? And also are there any good hadonnas out there?

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
The Rehab bus goes to Roxy, which is in the heart of Heliopolis, and would take you about 1/2 hour, depending on traffic. Why don't you ask around locally? There are loads of Americans and Brits in Rehab with young kids who could help you.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com