EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » are you hear about alexwest » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mon77
Member # 11398
 - posted
of course you heared about sooqelaqarat
but did you heared about
alex west
here it is the arab internet real estate
revolutions
http://www.sooqelaqarat.com/AlexWest_city.php?id=0&url=pending

Korven.
Member # 11013
 - posted
Revolutions !!! [Eek!] [Cool] [Eek!]

Egy_mada
Member # 11992
 - posted
hello Mon77,
First time I heard about Alexwest was in El Osbou (The Week) newspaper, they talked about that project before the propaganda which is going now for thier project.
As they said, it was a project for limited number of building but after the new road was established -me7war el ta3mir- which is a part of the international coast road, the company got all the land they can get illegally and add it to thier land. later they announced the new project AlexWest. So a big size of their land is not theirs. they just caught it.

And As an advice, the reak estate in ALexandria is not like Cairo. in Alexandria you should buy the ready made building. the real estate rate in Alexandria is so slow.
I never heard about 4-5 years period project in Alexandria is continued. (The Frensh City, Montazah Extension, New Alexandria, MO7aharm Bek ...etc.)
Except for Talaat Mostafa Group (who is from Alexandria- he has San Stefano Project) there is no one you can trust in Alexandria.
My advice in to go on a real ready made project

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com