EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Any Egyptian lawyers here? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
iloveEgypt
Member # 13258
 - posted
I wanted to ask you a question. If I'm transferring an apartment from my name to someone else's, is there a fee? If so, how much does it cost? And where do I go to get this done? And how long does it take usually?

Hope you can help. Thanks!

iloveEgypt
Member # 13258
 - posted
Also, what are the necessary papwerwork I may need? Thank you!

hkhodier
Member # 705
 - posted
yes the fee on how bye it and about 2000 pound
hisham

orange promotions
Member # 7210
 - posted
Hi

Of course we talking about Flat you already own it, I mean not rented flat w, in this case you have owner ship contract and maybe authorizing paper from the first owner, anyway to transfer this flat owner ship to other one you have 2 ways 1- you sale this flat to him by new contract and authorizing paper in the registration office.
2- You ask the first owner to make new contract direct to the person you want to transfer the flat to him. In the 2 cases you have to pay nothing. Usually the new owner who response to pay all this fees, because most of the expenses be for the registrations. it is around 2000 pound as the new law . and the lawyer who finish this paper to you get about 1000 pound , the new contract and authorizing paper take only one day in the registration office . but the full registration could take about 6 months .
P.S ( the authorizing paper give the power to anyone to control every thing about the flat for managing and sailing by your name .)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com