EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Back home but life changing? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ana Huna
Member # 12632
 - posted
Hi all...I actually made it back home today after two days in planes. Soooo tired but can't seem to sleep!!

I am already hating being back. I was offered a job in Cairo and I'm thinking of taking it and moving back. Actually, I can't imagine not going back...what's that quote with returning to drink from the nile again?!

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
ANA! So happy you had a nice time on your visit. [Smile] Tell us details, what did you see? What was your favorite memory?
I hope if you decide to take the job it works out well, there are many nice things about Egypt. [Smile]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Awww nice to hear you had such a wonderful experience back in Egypt. Just give it some time to decide what you wanna do exactly.

You didn't drink the Nile water, did you? [Wink]

Ana Huna
Member # 12632
 - posted
Thanks, Smucks! I think I saw nearly everything in the three months I was there. My favorite memory...hmmmmm...there are so many. Might be my nightly rendezvous with the sheesha by ipod light. [Wink]

And no, Tiger...no actual drinking of Nile water occurred. LOL

Yanal
Member # 9121
 - posted
your best memories were with the sheesha and ipod lol
wow seems like an interesting trip !!

mok-mok
Member # 11209
 - posted
welcome home ana huna. i know what you mean about coming home i miss egypt too sooooooooo much [Frown]

brissitta
Member # 4693
 - posted
If you dont mind me asking what kind of job was you offered ana huna?
Are there many jobs except for teaching in Egypt for American women?
ty

Shebah
Member # 12165
 - posted
I drank from the Nile.

Treated though. [Razz] [Big Grin]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Shebah:
I drank from the Nile.

Treated though. [Razz] [Big Grin]

eeooowww
[Razz]

mok-mok
Member # 11209
 - posted
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [Big Grin]

Bastet58
Member # 13577
 - posted
Yeah, what jobs are available? My dream would be to live in Egypt but was wondering what kind of work I could get?

Good to hear you had a great visit.

Ana Huna
Member # 12632
 - posted
It's an embassy job. But I'm actually thinking of doing some school over here. [Smile]

Yanal
Member # 9121
 - posted
So weird American and british people WISHING to live and work in egypt while hundreds of egyptian youth die every year trying to make it to europe in small boats and they either sink or got eaten by sharks !!

I feel so sorry for those poor egyptians.

Let our youth in first before thinking of living here in our country.

esso7
Member # 12215
 - posted
for egyptian its a better payment there or finding a job but we adore our country ,family and memories , i couldnt leave outside egypt along time ,ana huna waiting 4 u in egypt

Ana Huna
Member # 12632
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
So weird American and british people WISHING to live and work in egypt while hundreds of egyptian youth die every year trying to make it to europe in small boats and they either sink or got eaten by sharks !!

You're just jealous that we get to go wherever we want to go. [Wink]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
ya know not only egyptian people risk their lives for a better life
i know alot of mexicans that travel desert and mountains tryin to get here
they pay the coyetes 2000$ sometimes more to come
we americans know how good we have it her but in the same aspect some of us dont feel at home here we feel we belong somewhere else
since i moved to iowa 19 yrs ago i fell lost and home sick
not for the south but for the felling of belonging i feel i belong in egypt the people are so nice and kind and i feel walids family is my family
ok guys bash me for misspelling i dont care open season!!

marydotapple
Member # 13361
 - posted
I know a few Egyption people here in the uk, and they have said they will never return to Egypt..They like it here in London..Of course they go back for hoildays but they like the british way of life.

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by marydotapple:
I know a few Egyption people here in the uk, and they have said they will never return to Egypt..They like it here in London..Of course they go back for hoildays but they like the british way of life.

Do you know what Mary you mind me calling you this ,you took the words right out of my mouth its so true of some of them including moody guts here . [Frown]

Yanal
Member # 9121
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ana Huna:
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:

You're just jealous that we get to go wherever we want to go. [Wink]
I can go wherever i wanna go; I have been to places you haven't been to in the states i guess and Europe and Africa for sure!

Not all Egyptians can do that thou, cause they cant acquire visas. those are who sacrifice their life in the middle of the sea just to cross over, find a job, make good money and send it back home to their families in Egypt

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com