EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Aussie / Can / Spanish. » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
My Heart
Member # 14099
 - posted
I am seeking a single pretty 25/35 Aussie / Canadian / Spanish lady with no kids, for marriage, she must be open minded and willing to embrace Islamic religion on long term rate. She must be smart and able to handle silly joking and out-of-pair characters. She must be a good cook and ready to learn egytpian cooking techniques. She must be breifly a suicidal lady. she must be very hungry for love and passion and serious about shring her life with a semi lunitic but loving man ... [Wink]

P.S. It would be better if she is staying in Egypt for work then going back home after contract ends.

Wish You Were Here
Member # 14028
 - posted
how about reset of nationality German from nether land American , Danish ? no luck for them

how about gulf area ?

how about china or Malaysia no luck

ah well life sucks right bad for them

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
Smart, working in Egypt, suicidal, lunatics, I think you AT LEAST asking for a lightly disturbed lady with multiple split personalities.
But, lucky you, at the corner of my street, there is a mental institution. They happen to have an advertisingboard in one of the therapeutic spaces. I shall place your ad,and maybe one of the occupants ( because that`s how we call them nowadays, they are no patiënts, but occupants) has appetite in an affair with a similar minded but loving man.... [Big Grin]

My Heart
Member # 14099
 - posted
Enti kalba kebira, translation, you are so cute, my grand mother used to call me that when I do something naughty but cute and you made my day mwah [Big Grin]

south_london_male
Member # 3917
 - posted
and what would you offer her for that? ... love and passion,, well sure she can get her at her home country ,, so what left? your wealth? you should have mentioned how much you have in your bank account

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
Love and passion will be enough. Western ladies seem to have that idea that`s it`s all about the inside. So, what does it matter he has no job, no bankaccount, no big house, no future? No background, no education, no whatever...
He has love and passion to offer! That`s enough to them...
Oooowww, now they`re gonna burn me.... [Razz]

My Heart
Member # 14099
 - posted
Iwill burn you before them, am I that failure then to you ?! merda [Razz]

?????
Member # 12336
 - posted
My spouse has made me fireproof, just in case...

My Heart
Member # 14099
 - posted
You are married ?!!!!!!!!!!! and I thought I was implicating to you oh damn it [Razz]

gentle_giant
Member # 10863
 - posted
Dude, you've obviously not me any Aussie women...

At first I thought you were just joking, but now I'm not so sure.

My Heart
Member # 14099
 - posted
I swear I was serious but people are not used to see me serious in this place [Big Grin]

Are you Aussie ?!

My Heart
Member # 14099
 - posted

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com