EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Sad News » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
egyptian7
Member # 12215
 - posted
An american coach killed by a chineese citizen in the olympics

manx
Member # 14517
 - posted
[Eek!] [Eek!]

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
BEIJING — A knife-wielding Chinese man attacked two relatives of a coach for the U.S. Olympic men's volleyball team at a tourist site in Beijing, killing one and injuring the other on the first day of the Olympics on Saturday, team officials and state media said.

The man then committed suicide by throwing himself from the second story of the site, the 13th century Drum Tower just five miles from the main Olympics site.

The brutal attack shortly after midday was all the more shocking because of the rarity of violent crime against foreigners in tightly controlled China, which has ramped up security measures even more for the Olympics.

The stabbing came only hours after what by many accounts was the most spectacular opening ceremony in Olympic history and it has already dampened some of the enthusiasm.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400786,00.html

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
I don't know how to copy and paste articles here. Apparently it was 2 relatives of an American coach, 1 dead 1 seriously injured both were stabbed. The attacker then committed suicide by jumping of a balcony. A separate story this morning was that a New Zealand commentator was attacked yards from his hotel.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Unbelievable!! [Confused]

QuiteEgyptian
Member # 15568
 - posted
Very sad and crazy!

Strangeways.
Member # 14842
 - posted

Yowza
Member # 14400
 - posted
[Frown]

chantlove
Member # 14871
 - posted
Very upsetting news! Where is the Olympic spirits..

Strangeways.
Member # 14842
 - posted
Georgian and Russian athletes share emotional embrace

Georgia's Nino Salukvadze taking part in the the women's 10m air pistol managed to win bronze and while her country is in a state of conflict with Russia.

Russia's Natalia Paderina, took the silver.

After the shooting medal ceremony, they hugged and kissed and smiled for the cameras in a moment of pure symbolism.

Salukvadze said afterwards how she couldn't sleep on Saturday night, she was so worried about her family back home. She was close to tears, and I had a lump in my throat as well.

"We don't get mixed up in political things. Sport is beyond politics," she said.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com