EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » 3 month visas - worst case scenario planning... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Shanta Qadeama
Member # 9889
 - posted
Ok, I'm planning my 'Plan E' here:

I'm gathering from all the puff floating round that if we can't get residency the most we will be able to get is a 3 month visa.

Now, if you do get a 3 month visa, how long do you have to stay out of the country to be allowed back in again on another 3 month visa? Can you come back after a month or only after another 3 months?

The Abu Dhabi experience suggests 1 month - but does anyone else have any better information than that?

AnnInLondon
Member # 15821
 - posted
Hello

Why don't you contact the Egyptian consulate in London & find out what they have to say about the matter. They should be well informed of any changes in the law (although it seems there hasn't been a change) but at least it's worth a try.

Good luck!

orange promotions
Member # 7210
 - posted
I am sure 100% that you can get 1 year tourism visa and i think it is up to 3 years, and also you can get 6 months reentry visa.

mamasue
Member # 4691
 - posted
Mr. Orange.... I'm sure you are right about Hurghada....
But I think the situation has changed for Cairo.... there are many different stories going around at the moment.... everybody seems to have a different story for Cairo.

Hermione Heliotrope.
Member # 14248
 - posted
Mr Orange............blimey I am seeing Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs right now dancing to Steelers Wheel [Eek!]

Up until Sept this year that was the case. But the regulations have changed and as yet no Egyptian website has updated.

The Government Ministry at the Mogamma is NOT issuing any more due to the new rules.
It just hasn't reached Hurghada yet probably.

It's in print, is up on the windows and the police clerks who issue them are all saying the same thing.

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
HH..Mr. Orange is perfectly right, Americans do get a 1 yr. renewable tourist visa, Britts should as well..dunno about other nationals like Sudanese or Arabs, they seem to be everywhere.

JinJin
Member # 14821
 - posted
I always look for new updates on this thread. I was in a panic when I first heard about this new visa thing. I renewed at Mogamma in October and got a year's visa no problem.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com