EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ramadan Kareem » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777
 - posted
Ramadan kareem and kol sanna wento tayebeen..May you'all be in a good health and have a blessed and happy ramadan.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs37/i/2008/244/9/9/Ramadan_kareem_by_WATER_ARTS.jpg

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769
 - posted
Ramazan kareem everyone !!!

Will be fasting for 15 hours a day inshaAllah [Smile]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769
 - posted
I wonder if it is offcially announced in Egypt that tomorrow is the 1st day (like Turkey). Some countries including Saudi Arabia start on Saturday [Frown]

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
I wonder if it is offcially announced in Egypt that tomorrow is the 1st day (like Turkey). Some countries including Saudi Arabia start on Saturday [Frown]

Tomorrow? I thought it was Saturday for both America and for Egypt as well. Where did you hear anything about tomorrow?

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

Tomorrow? I thought it was Saturday for both America and for Egypt as well. Where did you hear anything about tomorrow?
We start fasting tomorrow, 1st sahour is tonight. I think we are the only country [Frown]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
In the news: EU and Turkey will start tomorrow (on Friday) Ramadan while most Arab countries and also North America start on Saturday.

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
In the news: EU and Turkey will start tomorrow (on Friday) Ramadan while most Arab countries and also North America start on Saturday.

phew!!! Not that I'm doing THAT much to prepare but I'm not in the least bit ready! I'll cook the usual dinner but add a soup and a dessert so I still need to go shopping for that kind of thing. Tomorrow will be full of meal planning and food shopping!

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Yalla bisurra!! [Wink]

I also got stuff to do.... my mom is coming to visit us tomorrow! Yuppie yuppie yeah!!!

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
So how is Ramadan going for all of you?? [Smile]

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
Speaking for myself I'm doing fine...I've adapted to the nonchalance during Ramadan, ever since I was advised to control my temper and keep out of trouble in our daily egyptian life if I wanted to avoid a cardiac arrest and/or going into paralysis. [Smile]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Speaking for myself I'm doing fine...I've adapted to the nonchalance during Ramadan, ever since I was advised to control my temper and keep out of trouble in our daily egyptian life if I wanted to avoid a cardiac arrest and/or going into paralysis. [Smile]

Who is the wize adviser???? [Big Grin]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012
 - posted
Ramadan Karim!

And special good wishes to all those members in Europe and the US who are fasting very long hours. [Smile]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769
 - posted
It is going good alhamdulillah [Smile]

Only this time of the day struggling with thirstyness. Still 1 hour 40 minutes [Smile]

young at heart
Member # 10365
 - posted
On FB the other night, the time differences were being discussed. It's amazing the difference even within the UK. Scotland is roughly 40 mins behind the South of England.Only another 3 1/2 hrs to go here [Wink]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com