EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where can I buy children's galabeya in Cairo? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
anthropos
Member # 9410
 - posted
Where can I find good quality, cotton, traditional children's galabeyas in Cairo?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Sorry to sound like a stuck record but City Stars. There are soooo many shops selling galabeyas for kids.

And I am sure you could buy them off the street or in a cheaper shop.

But in CS you can then go for a nice lovley coffee in the 'ES cafe' before going to spend oodles of cash in Virgin and Zara [Big Grin]

anthropos
Member # 9410
 - posted
Unfortunately I am not in Cairo, just ze husband.
Need a shop that sells good quality cotton, and doesn't have color that will run in the washing machine. Want to send hubby to purchase.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
AAAH.... good luck to ze husband [Smile]

I have seen lil galabeyas all over the city so they are popular, as for their quality... I am not so sure but I have a theory; if the shop has air conditioning they have a good business. As mad as it sounds, I don't trust shops that cannot afford air conditioning.

Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:
Where can I find good quality, cotton, traditional children's galabeyas in Cairo?

The main street in the shoubra, Shoubra El Kama, beside the hospital on the main street, across the road is a huge Tawheed El Noor on the corner, there is a market here, Mcdonalds is at the front of it, market at the side.. loads of galabeyas there.

Ahab
Member # 18182
 - posted
City stars, khan el khalili section.

DECORISTA
Member # 2848
 - posted
KERDASA in Elharam Maryotia,10th of galabya shops
but u must be well knewn with cotton.

Dzosser
Member # 9572
 - posted
Tawheed Wilnoor have the oddest taste for anything you'd think of, what a waste of raw material to produce those horrid trousers, blazers, pullovers, jackets, blouses, shoes, you name it..I'd never think of buying any of these acrylic blankets showing many orange gazelles next to a turquoise waterfall and bright green trees and lots of colored birds scaterred here and there..I never understood why the hell don't they ever try selling plain blankets with simply nothing at all on them.. [Confused]

Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069
 - posted
Dont knock Tawheed El Nour its my favorite shop!!! I love the tat!

Miss_Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
I bought several for my kiddies at the Khan El Khalili. And yes you are allowed to haggle over the prices which is real fun btw. [Wink]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com