EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Live updates 27th May demonstrations » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/13042/Egypt/Politics-/LIVE-UPDATES-Egypts-second-day-of-rage.aspx

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
16:37 Thugs attacked the Popular Aliance stage as Ibrahim El-Eissawy, one of the party's leaders, was speaking. The attack was thwarted by Maspero Revolutionaries, a group formed to defend the rights of Copts in the wake of recent sectarian attacks in Egypt. The assailants were removed from the square

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
So far so peaceful - but it's sundown now and that's when stuff normally kicks off in protests across the world! we shall see!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263
 - posted
Last night at 1am Mirghany Street had a mass gathering... then the police blockades kicked in within hours of us learning about the new curfew and it dispersed.

Today, over my way, nothing. We have been out and about all day and so far all is well here.

Our driver told us that some youths simply just want to make trouble but they are a minority and will not even have an impact.

Just as a note though, westerners were being stopped and asked to show passports so try to carry yours if you want to avoid any problems. [Big Grin]

Over and out.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com