EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To giggle Girl » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456
 - posted
dear GG
to tell u the truth , i was impressed with the so nice intellegent way of understanding u showed in another thread, only decent respected persons admit their fault , i salute u my friend . keep on going.

------------------
BoBBoSS

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
dear GG
to tell u the truth , i was impressed with the so nice intellegent way of understanding u showed in another thread, only decent respected persons admit their fault , i salute u my friend . keep on going.

Thank you!

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456
 - posted
not at all , i didn't want u to be in SS shoes , may be i thought u were not aware of the region u entered, anyway , i was so happy with your reply. and i guess many of ES memberes are. and do u know? i belive that laughing and taking life with a laugh is the best thing to survive in this routine life,

------------------
BoBBoSS

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
not at all , i didn't want u to be in SS shoes , may be i thought u were not aware of the region u entered, anyway , i was so happy with your reply. and i guess many of ES memberes are. and do u know? i belive that laughing and taking life with a laugh is the best thing to survive in this routine life,

Oh it is! If you can't laugh at life and yourself, what can you do?? It sure beats sitting moping!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com