EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » A Happy Story..... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CheekyMonkey
Member # 3995
 - posted
Hello Everyone,
I don't post/visit often on this board but tonight I thought why not. I would like to share my happiness with you, I will keep it as brief as I can. I have been married to my Egyptian hubby for almost a year now. We married in Nov last year and it wasn't until May this year that he was issued his visa to come and live with me in the UK. Shortly after his arrival in the UK, he got a job and I fell pregnant and I am now five months into my first pregnancy and it feels amazing! We are so happy. Every morning I wake up and I think how lucky I am to have him. I feel truly blessed that I met him. Before he came to the UK, we spent months at a time apart, me going over to Egypt to visit him as much as I could, it was hard, so so hard to leave each other at the airport. But we never gave up on each other, we knew we had to be together and we are, now & forever. We can't wait for our baby to join us!

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169
 - posted
Congratulations!

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
Congratulations, CM! I'm very happy for you!!!

mydream
Member # 4638
 - posted
Well done
I hope you both have a long and happy marriage

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
yesss,congratulations,im very very happy for you dear,right now i had great need to hear that someone in my position find happyness!I`m also married for egyptian but yesterday we got negative answer denied for visa again.......i hope one day we will have the opportunity to live here together!
be happy from the bottom of my heart i wish you!!!
salam

storiestotell
Member # 4502
 - posted
nice to hear a happy ending, wish you all the best!!!!!

Shannon
Member # 4318
 - posted
Congratulations Sweety, I am so happy for you! I wish you more good luck in the future.

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
Marbrook and many congratulations.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

ScarlettHamada
Member # 4740
 - posted
Congratulations CM & hubby...

Now, do you have any tips on applying for a UK visa...lol?

Gem35
Member # 2820
 - posted
Congratulations on your marriage and the pregnancy. I too feel as lucky as you do with my Egyptian husband. He is the sweetest person I know and he makes me laugh alot. Luckily I only had to wait 10 weeks after we got married until he could join me here in UK but it seemed like forever. We will travel to Egypt for the first time together in December for a long holiday and to spend time with his family.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com