EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » can anyone help me about this man TAMER SELIM? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sophie22
Member # 6545
 - posted
hey.
im sure you get this a lot on here, but i met someone in egypt and i really like him. but how will i know if he is true or only doing what i have read about eg getting a western wife and a visa etc?
we talk every day on the phone and he does not want to leave egypt. i am learning arabic at university part time and we communicate well.
am i silly to think this could be right for me? or is he just leading me on like many egyptians do?
he is a tour guide for odyssey holidays and i met him on a tour to cairo. we were staying in sharm although im not sure where he stays. uni educated, fluent english. his family are from cairo. please, if anyone knows if he is fooling around or leading me on, let me know so i can move on.
sarah xx

sonomod
Member # 3864
 - posted
Move on.

salama
Member # 5941
 - posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sophie22:

he is a tour guide for odyssey holidays and i met him on a tour to cairo.

Then why do not you contact Odyssey Holidays or simply write him a letter via their address in Cairo?

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 20 May 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691
 - posted
Listen to sonomod.... forget it!!!!
Tour guides are among the worst womanisers.... goes with the territory!

Serendipity
Member # 7211
 - posted
Tamer Salim..wasnt he an egyptian singer

salama
Member # 5941
 - posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Samia:
[B]Listen to sonomod.... forget it!!!!
Tour guides are among the worst womanisers.... goes with the territory!

Samia, how about the scopa divers? go with the current?

hatshepsut
Member # 4664
 - posted
sophie.....

listen to the words of my friend samia, take you heart in your hands and run - away from this man..........

read all the threads on this board and belive the women here!!!!!!!!!

they know, what they are talking about!!!

good luck

he_love 21
Member # 7690
 - posted
Try to know about him and try to contact his job and you decide to live or to stay with him.

salama
Member # 5941
 - posted
Cool it, moaning, nagging women.
Our Egyptian men are not that bad. If they were, why then would you dribble after them once you tasted paradise within them?

I wish I lay my hand on one of them..!

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 23 May 2005).]

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
Seems sharm is the place to be if you want to hide the one that you are with. I had an experience with a guy from Aswan but he stays in Sharm due to he owns a shop there. Seems these guys will say they love you and will say they want to marry you, will do an orfi marriage muslim or not and build dreams, even introduce you to certain male members of their family but keep you a secret from their parents, telling you that they know about you then when you leave they are done, need to move on and marry inside egypt because their mother soo wants him to have a child that she can be near. Seems also that they make a habit of seeing who among the group of friends can get the prettiest tourist around or meet a girl on net that they think is so beautiful and see if they can get her to come to egypt. I personally do not think myself beautiful, not ugly but not that great either, but that man paraded me around like some prized possession and many times his friends stated he was a very lucky man. I trusted him and believed in him and didnt understand what was really going on... That man still to this day claims to love me and says he wants to marry me for real and wants to take me to his mother to meet her.... now that i have moved on with my life that is.

quote:
Originally posted by sophie22:
hey.
im sure you get this a lot on here, but i met someone in egypt and i really like him. but how will i know if he is true or only doing what i have read about eg getting a western wife and a visa etc?
we talk every day on the phone and he does not want to leave egypt. i am learning arabic at university part time and we communicate well.
am i silly to think this could be right for me? or is he just leading me on like many egyptians do?
he is a tour guide for odyssey holidays and i met him on a tour to cairo. we were staying in sharm although im not sure where he stays. uni educated, fluent english. his family are from cairo. please, if anyone knows if he is fooling around or leading me on, let me know so i can move on.
sarah xx

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169
 - posted
There is no way that someone can know what he has in his mind. However, just the fact that you "question his intentions" is a good sign that this "friendship" is in trouble. Your "questioning" usually means that you already sensed that he is "leading you on". Your instinct sends you the signal - and now you are asking "others" to confirm.

You should use your God given gift, and follow your intuition. Its telling you already "something is not right". Good luck.

Dalia
Member # 1230
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
Our Egyptian men are not that bad. If they were, why then would you dribble after them once you tasted paradise within them? (edited 23 May 2005).]

Ya salam!

massage148
Member # 8035
 - posted
hi sophi,, if i can advise you,, you would be goood if you follow your feeling,, till now nobody know him.. and what they say?
i would say for all(follow your feeling) trust your feeling, never you will feel sorry. g luck

ankus33
Member # 8495
 - posted
hi sophie22, if you still care - i know personally tamer selim, have known him for almost a year. email me at ankus33@yahoo.com and i will write you more. take care.

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
Bingo!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com