EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » heheheheheeheheh BAD BREATH ANY ONE !!!!you STINK!!!!!! » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
cHiMpSs
Member # 11270
 - posted
I have very stupid a… OptionsWatch this TopicMark Topic as FavoriteView ModesThreadedLinear

Muhammad001

Philadelphia, PA, USA
I have very stupid and selfesh question
Posted: 31 Aug 2006, 1:49am Reply Quote
What if you see a woman (or a man for ladies), and she looks very nice and attractive.. and you like her then you marry her. After the marriage you find out she has very bad breath, or bad body odor.

What can one do especially if you can’t not deal with such thing?

I say this because I encounter some people in everyday life with a breath that makes you want to throw up, Or makes you pass out.

And I believe some of it because of some food they eat.

--------------
DOES YOUR MAN ''OR WOMAN STINK!!!!AFTER MARRIAGE ...heheheheeheheh wait m smelling nder me armpits nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbreathof fresh air even i cus say [Big Grin] [Big Grin] down below,hehehehehe

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
ohhh this is a good topic.
I would encourage him/her to brush MORE and floss their teeth. I notice SOOOO many people have really poor oral hygeine. flossing your teeth can cut down tremendeously on breath odor. Also buy them mints or gum, etc.
IF you are close enough, just be honest, say 'go to the dentist and get checked out, sometimes your breath is kind of sour'. [Big Grin]

cHiMpSs
Member # 11270
 - posted
some egyptian mens teeth are left to be disirable erghhhhhhhhhhhhh smell like crap ..

Member # 10289
 - posted
well I think some don't have proper dental care here, maybe a money thing, not sure. But there should be a campaign to visit the dentist here often.....I talked to a woman who had only seen a dentist ONCE in her life !! I was shocked. She asked how often I had been I was like, 'umm once a year since I was about 3'.

cHiMpSs
Member # 11270
 - posted
we go 2wice a year me and the kids reguarely cus its hard to get a dentist for nhs but im pay for my cap and extra fillings and thats so exspencive my dentisit is great he lets me pay it off in instalments ,im lucky ,,,,..

ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818
 - posted
Sad,but i recognized,many people dont give any attentin to their teeth in egypt.I mean its obvious,that they dont even care to brush them.Yuck!!!

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
speaking of teeth - arrrggghhhhhhhhhh - I broke a front tooth at the weekend, the crown came off and the real tooth underneath it broke right off at the gum line - great, I look ridiculous. It had to be a front tooth didnt it. Worse thing, it cant be fixed properly until 20 September! Luckily I dont have to pay for dental treatment - my tax credits cover it, thank god.

Member # 10289
 - posted
oh DawnBev, so sorry to hear that! [Frown] I had a friend who had the same thing happen once and she was miserable, but a good sport. We all dressed up like country people from the mountains and took pictures with her [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com