EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » any Polish female married to Egyptian pls .. i need help » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
aXXo
Member # 12042
 - posted
well guys it look like u have big experience in this .. i am Ehgyptian male .. i know a polish female from around a year through the internet .. and we planned marriage and life here in Egypt .. but i want information about what documents she should bring with her from poland .. and can we marry with her tourist visa .. can any body help .. thanx

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
look up on the net myvisa journey.com they have tons of information all about what papers you need and marriage. i got married on my visa but i ma from the usa. but there was another couple there and she was polish he was rgy. and they got married the same day as us. good luck

queensali
Member # 11168
 - posted
Assalam Alaikum,
The best way -- you should call to Polish Embassy and ask them. People who are working there - they can help you.
Also she can come to Polish Muslim Organization in Poland and ask them too.
Also it will be good that your future wife go to the website ( polish version) - www.arabia.pl , at forum-- and there she can see all the information how and which way to take marriage in Egypt.
Salam, Salima

aXXo
Member # 12042
 - posted
thanks for ur reply i will give her the site .. i hope this can help her but i hope if u Salima can contact her and let her know the muslim community in poland coz till now she know no body muslim in poland.. and she dont know what to do to register herself as muslim in documents .. thanks for ur help

aXXo
Member # 12042
 - posted
Assalam Alaikum,
i sent u PM Salima .. asking for some things .. will be very thankful if u reply me [Smile]

muslimman
Member # 11892
 - posted
Salam Salima,
hope u are ok now? Hope you solve yr problems and now yr life is getting better inshallah [Smile]
take care, Salam

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com