EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Apples » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Am I bovvered(WOTEVER)
Member # 11942
 - posted
women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men dont want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling & getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that arent as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
nice one and very true
;)

polina
Member # 12234
 - posted
Yes..nicely said!

Ana Huna
Member # 12632
 - posted
That is lovely! Every girl should read this.

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405
 - posted
That is lovely! I am going to put that in my friends christmas card, she has just left her partner after suffering years of abuse from him. I am sure when she reads it she will smile, something that she hasn't been able to do in a very long time.

Truedevotion
Member # 10049
 - posted
You made my day:)

Am I bovvered(WOTEVER)
Member # 11942
 - posted
Beautiful

You are a beautiful person.
The hurt and abuse you have experienced did not stop you from trying to create a better life for yourself. this will to survive makes you a survivor, not a victim. keep believing in yourself and your right to be happy. You are special. You are beautiful. You are a winner.

I was a victim by chance, but I am a survivor by choice

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com