EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I don't know If love my fiance anymore... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
I just don't know how I feel anymore.

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
I thought you got married already.

Sameh A
Member # 12271
 - posted
Josette ,

You really have a personality disorder !!!!

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
No duhhhh that's why I am here waiting on his visa.

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
Sameh I think you better stick with your disinterested, marginally cloistered girlfriend.

[Smile]

Alchemist
Member # 12318
 - posted
Will the real Josette please stand up?

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

I am the real Josette bitch.

Alchemist
Member # 12318
 - posted
Whatever whore, Enjoy Egypt [Smile]

egyptian_sharm
Member # 11124
 - posted
Josette,
tell us ur story !!!

Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
quote:

tsk tsk tsk LANGUAGE people!

Josette, what make you think you dont love him?

Alchemist
Member # 12318
 - posted
Egyptian_Sharm! :: hugs ::

Khadija, I didn't say anything wrong, she's just mad that she is a stupid whore. [Smile]

egyptian_sharm
Member # 11124
 - posted
achemist wanna msn ?

Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149
 - posted
quote:
Egyptian_Sharm! :: hugs ::

Khadija, I didn't say anything wrong, she's just mad that she is a stupid whore. [Smile]

HA HA HA, ok I did not mean to laugh at that [Wink] hmm, maybe she just realize more things when she got to Egypt.

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
I really don't think you should marry this man without telling him the truth about ditching him at the airport and having sex with the man you met on the airplane. Seriously. End it now if you can and go back home. You don't want to enter into something where kids come into the picture. Divorce is no day in the park.

Tream Lefty
Member # 6244
 - posted
Yawn.

*Tiger$lily*
Member # 3567
 - posted
Hey, Josette, what about inventing a new character? Come on and spice it up a little!

BTW, did you check out your bowab yet? [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356
 - posted
quote:

quote:
Whatever whore

[Big Grin]

Here is an example of the importance of punctuation. Alchemist, yous shouldn't have been offended. If Josette had said: "I'm the real Josette , bitch", then she would have meant you. But she didn't [Wink]

Read this:

A woman with her man is nothing

Read again:

A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

quote:
Whatever whore

[Big Grin]

Here is an example of the importance of punctuation. Alchemist, yous shouldn't have been offended. If Josette had said: "I'm the real Josette , bitch", then she would have meant you. But she didn't [Wink]

Read this:

A woman with her man is nothing

Read again:

A woman: without her, man is nothing.

and not:

A woman without her man, is nothing. [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
oh , go shag youre self bitch

magnona777
Member # 12466
 - posted
quote:

what does waiting for his visa have to do with anything??

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
Yorkshire you stinky slut.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
heheheheheheheehhe

yes, i stink. and you?
hehheehehehehehe

you are false, i have to truth today

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:

josette, he stands a much better chance of getting a visa if you marry. Go get married now, you cannot carry on living with a man you are not married to in Egypt. Then apply for the visa. Once you are married you will feel differently about everything and a visa will not take long, honest [Big Grin]

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
No I've already filed the I129F and I am not starting over. Besides it has already been approved we are just waiting on the interview etc.

foreignluvr
Member # 5854
 - posted
quote:
No I've already filed the I129F and I am not starting over. Besides it has already been approved we are just waiting on the interview etc.

Honestly Josette, why would you go ahead with the marriage when you just said you are not even sure how you feel about him now? Maybe you should think it over because if you marry this man and you don't truly love him you will just end up in an unhappy marriage and that wouldn't be good for either of you.

Josette
Member # 12613
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
quote:

Honestly Josette, why would you go ahead with the marriage when you just said you are not even sure how you feel about him now? Maybe you should think it over because if you marry this man and you don't truly love him you will just end up in an unhappy marriage and that wouldn't be good for either of you.
He protects me and takes care of me and he makes love to me better than any other man. That is why I am going through with it.

doodlebug
Member # 11649
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

He protects me and takes care of me and he makes love to me better than any other man. That is why I am going through with it.
But isn't he loving a lie? Did you tell him what happened truthfully at the airport? Does he know about that?

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
But you stated you are not sure...what gives either ur in or out of love with him.........have great sex is not an answer or taking advantage cause he is good to you. What happens when he finds out you slept with someone with a cute a**..........Trusting you will be no more for him.......Really think about it before you take the leap. Marriage is a commitment not something for awhile then change it like a job.

magnona777
Member # 12466
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

you are SOO full of it !! [Roll Eyes]

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
alright magnona what i said in a paragraph u summed it up in 6 words u go girl!!!!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
you are SOO full of it !! [Roll Eyes]

magnona, you missed 'sh' from the last word [Wink]

Alchemist
Member # 12318
 - posted
agreed

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
He protects me and takes care of me and he makes love to me better than any other man. That is why I am going through with it. [/QB]

You dont sound American..... or even european

Western women are known for their independance..... they wouldnt stick around some man because he protects them & makes love to them [Roll Eyes]

you really are fake [Mad]

panman
Member # 12506
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

WHAT you made love to another man ????????
oh yes i forgot the 1 with the cute ass

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873
 - posted
Alright, I gotta throw this out, just on the off chance Hosette is not a retarded troll, but a real live slut, my number is: 1-800-VANILLAS-BOOTAY.

*Tiger$lily*
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:

You dont sound American..... or even european

Western women are known for their independance..... they wouldnt stick around some man because he protects them & makes love to them [Roll Eyes]
[/QB]

Cat, THIS has nothing do with with nationalities. People staying for different reasons in relationship.

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
Okay so is she married, planning to marry or shacking up, thinking she's married? What???? Don't you get a visa after you are already married? IS he now the husband or is he still the fiance????????? Honey if your going on with the story, at least get your stories right!!!!!!Don't mean to put you down but if you really love him, why are you so confused?

egg
Member # 10438
 - posted

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com