EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » TO ALL SINGLE WOMEN » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
If you're still dating and concerned about the man you're talking to or dating, this might be of use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVkwtj6Rls

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Sorry, Smuckers, I still don't have my speakers installed and I should have not opened the thread as I am not single but the two people who are acting in the movie are Steve Guttenberg and Rosanna Arquette (I never watched it though). [Wink]

KarenS
Member # 13023
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
If you're still dating and concerned about the man you're talking to or dating, this might be of use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVkwtj6Rls

I met someone...I am american. 40 years old...he's 28 from Cairo. Do you think it is true love? He has no interest in coming to the US. Long distance relationship for over 2 years. I travel every 4-5 months just to be with and then we have hide our relationship when I am there. I don't understand!!!!! HELP.

egyptian_sharm
Member # 11124
 - posted
Karen,

If he loves you , he would not hide it .

Simply

xxx

hibbah
Member # 12156
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
Karen,

If he loves you , he would not hide it .

Simply

xxx

beautifully said.

karen- im sure you're a lovely lady. Lots of guys are dogs. Sounds like hes one of them.

If he really loved you, he would wish to enter into an institution of respect with you- i.e. marriage. He wouldnt be able to wait till you met his parents, his family, and his friends. He would think of a way to be with you no matter what.

I know its hard to imagine a guy is tricking you- it hurts alot. but isnt it better to end the charade sooner than later?

My friend is in love with a lebanese guy. The guy has a serious girlfriend in lebanon, and has told my friend this. But they are pursuing a romantic relationship. Why? I dont know- I think SHE thinks she'll get him to change his mind and to love her. I think HE knows he's getting a chance to have fun while hes far away from home.

I dont know what it is in women that makes us put ourselves in bad situations. [Frown]

the real Mrs C
Member # 10808
 - posted
welcome to ES karen. with all due respect, we need a bit more than "I am american. 40 years old...he's 28 from Cairo. Do you think it is true love?"

unsure
Member # 12244
 - posted
You see him two to three times a year and he hides you? I believe that is a red flag.

little surfer girl
Member # 12820
 - posted
Why does he say that you have to hide your relationship when you are there? Thats pretty lame. Sorry.

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
HELLO PEOPLE?? [Confused]
did you watch the video, it's supposed to humerous???!

KarenS
Member # 13023
 - posted
Thanks for all the reply. I guess I really don't know that culture well at all. You are not supposed to show affection in public and so on. What is that all about?

egyptian_sharm
Member # 11124
 - posted
we are just trying to help you and unswer your questions

with all our love , good luck .

xxx

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by KarenS:
Thanks for all the reply. I guess I really don't know that culture well at all. You are not supposed to show affection in public and so on. What is that all about?

They 'show their affection' all the time when they're with a young good looking woman.... Maybe he's just ashamed to be seen with you??
I saw this many times when I lived in Egypt..... they'll proudly show off a scantily clad young bimbo.... but walk 3 paces in front of an older woman they're with!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Sad.... but true!!!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com