EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hi » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Korvin.
Member # 11013
 - posted
Hello people of this board, I am a novice here and I would love to say hello to everyone, it is my first time to thread on "Share Your Egyptian Experiences" and I promise to share mine if there is any, but unfortunately there is none [Razz]

[Big Grin]

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653
 - posted
Then post a picture of your candy and promise to return any oral favours, - then you will be an experienced man within 2 weeks...... [Big Grin] Not by me offcourse- im a boring happy married wife but there do hang around certain types inhere that might be interested [Big Grin]

Korvin.
Member # 11013
 - posted
[Razz] Here I did my part, time to receive and I want it NOW !!! Any offers [Big Grin]

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
Hello Korvin, nice to meet you. I'm Miss Noor and what is it your looking for? Friendship, I am always open to friendship.

Korvin.
Member # 11013
 - posted
Hello, Miss Noor, is that your name since you came here or you had another and had changed it to this one ?!

Yes, I am looking for both, friendship and clients, I shoot people for money... it has been our family's business since generations now [Smile]

Alchemist
Member # 12318
 - posted
MissNoor! What up? When are you headed to Dubai? Come to Egypt!! Meet me in Julio.

Korvin.
Member # 11013
 - posted

Alchemist
Member # 12318
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin.:
Hello, Miss Noor, is that your name since you came here or you had another and had changed it to this one ?!

Yes, I am looking for both, friendship and clients, I shoot people for money... it has been our family's business since generations now [Smile]

Are you like the egyptian La Cosa Nostra? Should we call you the Korv-father?
"Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me."

soma
Member # 12876
 - posted
wow BIG HIIIIII FOR YOU KORVIN

Korvin.
Member # 11013
 - posted
Oh people, you are the greatest indeed [Smile] [Smile]

Are you like the egyptian La Cosa Nostra? Should we call you the Korv-father?

Oh Alchemist, you are so tired of me [Big Grin]

Adam G
Member # 13171
 - posted
Hey Korvin, Welcome [Smile] Im a noobie too.. I have no friends but hey Im trying .. Hope to see ya around!

Adam G
Member # 13171
 - posted
too funny..

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
Oh my sweet Korvin.....My real name is Lucy. I'm also fairly new here. I love to have friends also. Really you shoot people, with bullets or camera? I must say this place is really interesting to come and read. I actually have a good friend from Egypt who has moved to Dubai. I wanted to learn about the culture and I sure have come to the right place. What brings you in here?

Korven.
Member # 11013
 - posted
I came here one day I was lost and looking around for food and water and place to sleep [Frown]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
hi im yorkie
crazy , romantic
silly girl

MissNoor
Member # 12549
 - posted
Yorkshire so good to see you back hone. I bet you had a wonderful time. Yes Alchemist I want to go to Egypt and see its wonder. I will let you know as soon as I know lol. Hey Korven Miss Noor is my one and only name in here. R u kidding me I would never be able to keep up with my self if I had other names...dam talk about confusions hahahhaha Nope I am just plain Miss Noor....real name Lucy

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
thanks miss noor
yes i loved it to much, go , you must, you will become addicted

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
LOLLLLLLL Corv realllyyy glad i see you still alive,havent laugh with ur posts very long time! [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Korven.
Member # 11013
 - posted
I thought you were dead too [Smile]

foolish_heart
Member # 13539
 - posted
Hello Korven, by just simply reading your posts, it makes my day... I have a good laugh :)Your sense of humor is so great. Thanks for lighting up my day, dude [Smile]

Korven.
Member # 11013
 - posted
Any time my Lady and the honor is mine [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com