EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Message for Chimps » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
Hi dear,
Please pm me, i would like to catch up with you and see how you are doing? Its been awhile since we spoke. Lol I cant remember your current username so i just posted this, easier.

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
i miss our chimps to. its not to much fun anymore since she has not been here i need those laughs [Frown]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
[Eek!] when I first saw this thread I thought it said MASSAGE for chimps! [Eek!]
I think I need to go back to sleep... [Frown]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[Eek!] when I first saw this thread I thought it said MASSAGE for chimps! [Eek!]
I think I need to go back to sleep... [Frown]

Naw, just hormones, smuckers [Big Grin] [Wink]

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
I miss her too. I just want her to know that i think of her often and pray for her and her daughter constantly.

Undercover
Member # 12979
 - posted
Chimps = soma [Wink]

Undercover i waring you don't talk like that about this ahadiths? the prophet said that for one thing ,in the PRAY , so don't pray for god and your mouth smell garlic or onions okay
just in this case only before you pray , so don't mix up the stuff okay , again there are more hadyths is called THE PROPHET'S MEDICAL in one book talk about how much useful like the prophet advice to eat garlic or onion for more sicks okay but when he siad this hadith coz you have to be polit smelling for god pray and don't for get he said too the angels sufer from same what we sufer from coz when you pray the put them mouth in your mouth when you pray and when you remember the god and when you done they take your words for the god , so if your smell is bad take a shower or don't upset prayer near you in same mousque , u get this
OH MY GOD IT'S A REALY GREAT RELIGION BEHAV

Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
Chimps = soma [Wink]

Undercover i waring you don't talk like that about this ahadiths? the prophet said that for one thing ,in the PRAY , so don't pray for god and your mouth smell garlic or onions okay
just in this case only before you pray , so don't mix up the stuff okay , again there are more hadyths is called THE PROPHET'S MEDICAL in one book talk about how much useful like the prophet advice to eat garlic or onion for more sicks okay but when he siad this hadith coz you have to be polit smelling for god pray and don't for get he said too the angels sufer from same what we sufer from coz when you pray the put them mouth in your mouth when you pray and when you remember the god and when you done they take your words for the god , so if your smell is bad take a shower or don't upset prayer near you in same mousque , u get this

[Confused]

mysticheart
Member # 6838
 - posted
yeah i had the same reaction smuckers

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
Chimps = soma [Wink]

Several people have told me that they think 'Undercover' is Chimps too. They do have similar tastes in 'cut and paste', plus varied writing styles. Insanity can't be disguised for long on ES. [Roll Eyes] The next mad metamorphosis is just around the next thread. [Razz]

Undercover
Member # 12979
 - posted
[Roll Eyes]

QueenBee
Member # 9378
 - posted
Undercover = Tigerlily on steroids.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:

ROTF [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:

ROTF [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

soma
Member # 12876
 - posted
Chimps = soma

IS this chimps bad word guys or what ? i'm soma and i didn't like anyone talk about islam as they like , if you have any thinking point just tell me okay

Adam G
Member # 13171
 - posted
I want a sweet nickname!! [Frown]

Shebah
Member # 12165
 - posted
quote:
Chimps = soma

IS this chimps bad word guys or what ? i'm soma and i didn't like anyone talk about islam as they like , if you have any thinking point just tell me okay

ROFL

Chimps is member on here. Not a bad word. lol

micky azzam
Member # 11209
 - posted
chimps is NOT soma nor undercover

Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
chimps is NOT soma nor undercover

Don't look at me!! [Eek!]
She isn't me!!! [Mad]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552
 - posted
Ah [Big Grin] [Eek!] ha...I've just spotted Smucker's 'Wotever' avatar!!!!! Is this a clue? [Razz] [Big Grin] (Kidding Smuckers, I promise).

Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
Ah [Big Grin] [Eek!] ha...I've just spotted Smucker's 'Wotever' avatar!!!!! Is this a clue? [Razz] [Big Grin] (Kidding Smuckers, I promise).

LOL, I don't know, I could be Wotever, everything is a mystery. [Wink]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552
 - posted
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

I could be you SWYS, I could be having a conversation with myself about who I am!! [Eek!]

(wait I'm getting confused now...) [Confused]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552
 - posted
Hahahahaha Smuckers. Now you are scaring me ...and me...and me...and me...oh....and her too. [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Razz]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072
 - posted
I miss you chimps, please come back, we need a laugh around here
please come back to us,
love Ali xxxxxx

mok-mok
Member # 11209
 - posted
i second that i want chimps back. she did make me laugh . i also miss her [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com