EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Cavemen Preferred Full-Figured Ladies » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Undercover
Member # 12979
 - posted
Cavemen Preferred Full-Figured Ladies
Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News

March 27, 2007 — Thin may be in now, but prehistoric men 15,000 years ago prefered full-figured gals, suggest dozens of flint figurines excavated from a Paleolithic hunting site in Poland.

Since almost identical depictions have been found elsewhere throughout Europe, the figurines indicate a shared artistic tradition existed even then.

The findings are published in the current issue of the journal Antiquity.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/03/27/fullfigured_hum.html?category=human

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Remember the beautiful paintings of Flemish artist Rubens in the Baroque period?

Full-figuresd women (what we consider now as 'fat') were the non plus ultra.

caterpillar
Member # 10438
 - posted
it makes sense, in any environment where there is poverty or risk of malnutrition a large person is going to be deemed attractive because they can afford to eat well.

My husband was only telling me yesterday how people in Egypt would think i was ugly because i am slim and not rounded...with big everything [Big Grin]
Good job i dont live in Egypt i'd have a complex! lol

Sobriquet
Member # 13217
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
it makes sense, in any environment where there is poverty or risk of malnutrition a large person is going to be deemed attractive because they can afford to eat well.

My husband was only telling me yesterday how people in Egypt would think i was ugly because i am slim and not rounded...with big everything [Big Grin]
Good job i dont live in Egypt i'd have a complex! lol

But it’s the cavemen who hunted right? So having a fat cavewoman at home would mean more the caveman would have to bring home bigger kill. Perhaps the fat cavewoman kept the cavemen warm at night I’m pretty sure duvets weren’t around back then.

caterpillar
Member # 10438
 - posted
definately, but she would also have a lot of fat reserves to feed cavemans babies, which would also make her a good option...

question is, what kind of man did cavewoman prefer... i rekon they preferred a big muscley hunk...no change there then! [Big Grin]

Sobriquet
Member # 13217
 - posted
quote:
definately, but she would also have a lot of fat reserves to feed cavemans babies, which would also make her a good option...

question is, what kind of man did cavewoman prefer... i rekon they preferred a big muscley hunk...no change there then! [Big Grin]

So caterpillar what do you think the cavewoman preffered a meat head or bigger ahem [Smile]

caterpillar
Member # 10438
 - posted
Good question, i dont think the 'ahem' is a REAL factor in chosing a partner, as long as it works [Big Grin]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
so the men preferred plumper women and the women preferred shorter men...I'm surprised we have any models that made it through the evolution! [Wink]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
Perhaps the fat cavewoman kept the cavemen warm at night I’m pretty sure duvets weren’t around back then.

Oh, this sound very romantic in my opinion. A big *HOORAY* to all fat cavewomen! [Big Grin]

murray-mint77
Member # 13080
 - posted
Its well known fuller figured women show men subconsciously that they are healthy and can have many children. Whereas size 0 or near there actually starve themselves to the point where their bodies do not function properly and cannot get pregnant at all !!
And what attracts most red blooded males is the fact women can give them children to pass on his name and genes......
ROLL ON FULLER FIGURES !!!

Snoozin No More
Member # 6244
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
so the men preferred plumper women and the women preferred shorter men...I'm surprised we have any models that made it through the evolution! [Wink]

Oooh, I was just going to post something like this! Short and fat, we should all be bowling balls!

Dalia*
Member # 10593
 - posted
quote:

My husband was only telling me yesterday how people in Egypt would think i was ugly because i am slim and not rounded

Haven't you been to Egypt yet, cat?

mi feng
Member # 9378
 - posted
In a society in which periods of starvation exist, I think its more common to see a body type that packs on the fat - thus the high rates of diabetes and obesity in Native Americans - probably the Inuit too. It has something to do with the way glucose is synthesized.
So, again, if you have no periods of starvation, no lack of food reserves, you don't need ot be a porker. This whole "hoorah fat women" thing is really stupid in my opinion because of the obvious health complications. See "caloric restriction studies."
Its just another thinly veiled way of objectifying the female physicque. I think it would be really funny if people started going, "You go BOY! Rock that big husky flabby body." We don't start pumping fists in the air for fat men as often, do we? I think people should focus on having a healthy diet and getting a lot of exercise. THAT is what is sexy and good for babies as well. (See studies on how many more complications overweight women have during pregnancy compared to their healthier, slimmer counterparts.)

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com