EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Visa Deptarment closed? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Black Dahlia
Member # 12864
 - posted
My friend in Cairo just went to UK embassy to get her daughter a visa to visit UK. She said the visa dept. is closed as it is being relocated to another building and will not open until 5th july. Full biometric testing is being implimented and it will no longer be possible to get a tourist visa under 3 days. Anyone hear this?

amrssnowangel
Member # 6789
 - posted
I don't know the answer to this. But try posting this question at www.visajourney.com the people there have a wealth of information.

Goddess
Member # 7677
 - posted
http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1062157947925

Link reveals all!

CatTheCat
Member # 13508
 - posted
Yes all true! My boyfriend was supposed to go last week but had to put it off until yesterday. There were 250 people there!!

They've changed the way they do things and instead of having an interview, they've taken his application and paperwork and will do a stright rejection or acceptance. If they do have any specific questions, they'll ask him back for an interview. Should get his answer on Sunday...

Black Dahlia
Member # 12864
 - posted
My friend text me last night. She spent 10 hours there and at embassy, but thankfully they gave her the visa for her daughter so she can take her flight on sunday. She said it was "pure hell" there!

CatTheCat
Member # 13508
 - posted
I heard a similar thing from yesterday, he was there from 6am 'til 5.30pm!! Nightmare! At least your friend's visa got sorted quickly

brissitta
Member # 4693
 - posted
where were these visas from

trababe
Member # 11777
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by CatTheCat:
Yes all true! My boyfriend was supposed to go last week but had to put it off until yesterday. There were 250 people there!!

They've changed the way they do things and instead of having an interview, they've taken his application and paperwork and will do a stright rejection or acceptance. If they do have any specific questions, they'll ask him back for an interview. Should get his answer on Sunday...

does this only apply to toursit visas does anyone know how long it can take for a spouse visa for the uk

CatTheCat
Member # 13508
 - posted
Trababe - have a look on www.visainfoservices.com. As of 5 July World Bridge services are dealing with all visa applications from Egypt.

trababe
Member # 11777
 - posted
thanks cat didnt know it had changed who was dealing with it

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com