EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » secrets » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
According to Glamour magazine, 83 percent of women tell their friends secrets to their husbands.

So women, if you tell your girlfriend something, 83 percent chance she will tell her husband. But the good news?
One hundred percent of the men aren't listening anyway.

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
According to Glamour magazine, 83 percent of women tell their friends secrets to their husbands.

So women, if you tell your girlfriend something, 83 percent chance she will tell her husband. But the good news?
One hundred percent of the men aren't listening anyway.

What?

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
[Big Grin] [Razz]

esso7
Member # 12215
 - posted
never say a secret to a married women

desertgirl
Member # 12450
 - posted
never trust a woman who says 'trust me' [Wink] [Wink]
(in connection to keeping secrets)

oldbag
Member # 9889
 - posted
Never tell a secret to
(a) someone you know has trouble keeping them, or
(b) someone you know always feels they have to act on knowledge received in a way which they believe is for your own good or for the good of your mutual employer whether you agree or not (thieving work colleague with whom I was closely associated springs to mind here [Mad] ) - huh and she had the nerve to say I was unprofessional for wearing a tee-shirt to work while she was in an expensive suit doing all her thieving - sorry </RANT> [Mad] [Mad] , or
(c) if you want to put them in the position of having to break your confidence when you know that is what you want them to do and you're too chicken to do it yourself (pregnant teenage sister many years ago springs to mind here.... ) [Mad]

OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667
 - posted
Never tell anyone a secret who tells u other ppls secrets..i learned that the hard way...

Ana Huna
Member # 12632
 - posted
I just always assume that if you tell a married or committed woman a secret, she'll tell her significant other.

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
i do i tell walid everything to get his opinions i never hide anything
i just dont tell anyone else!
i let her know i tell him she has np with it

Gail
Member # 6886
 - posted
OneLoveOnePeople ~ OMG! This is SO true! Think about it... if the person is so willing to tell you another secret that was supposed to be held in confidence, there's a REALLY good chance your secret won't remain so for very long either! [Smile]

Sobriquet
Member # 13217
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
never say a secret to a married women

That is so true, my wife has a friend and she told her something about me. Then recently i met my wife's friend husband and he was like ... 'so .... ... .. .... .. .. "

I was like damn! These women are big mouths, the thing is i know more about him and his wife because my wife has a big mouth too by telling me everything (almost everything i guess)

Anyway, i approached my wife about this (busted her), and she was like 'omg, i'm glad i don't tell her everything'

It's okay though because they're real good people [Smile]
and nothing too damaging leaked [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com