EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Menofia » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
unsure
Member # 12244
 - posted
Can anyone tell me about Menofia? Is it ok for a person with a walking disability? The reason I ask is because my husband mother lives there and she comes to cairo to spend time with me. She said it would be difficult for me to travel there.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
I believe streets and sidewalks are everywhere the same in Egypt - most of them in miserable condition and not at all recommendable for people with physical and/or visual disabilities.

About the traveling part: I don't know your grade of disability but if it's quite severe you should only travel accompanied.

Enjoy your time with your MIL! [Smile]

With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by unsure:
Can anyone tell me about Menofia? Is it ok for a person with a walking disability? The reason I ask is because my husband mother lives there and she comes to cairo to spend time with me. She said it would be difficult for me to travel there.

Which part of Menoufia is it?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com